Windows 10: Video streaming not to go full stream?

Discus and support Video streaming not to go full stream? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, Apr 7, 2015.

1. silv55 Win User

Video streaming not to go full stream?

Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic;
    on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok.

http://postimg.org/image/fsjy1d2bd/5e064aae/

:)

silv55, Apr 7, 2015

2. taskbar appearing over Youtube videos in Windows 10

Whenever I try to watch streaming videos in full screen mode in Firefox (on Youtube, Vimeo, and other video sites) the windows 10 taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen, usually cutting off the video controls and sometimes part of the picture, how
    do I make it go away when I'm watching videos?

Joshuacwilder, Apr 7, 2015
  3. navigation bar problem

Please add full video streaming on screen and improve Facebook app.

s.i.shaoun, Apr 7, 2015
  4. silv55 Win User

silv55, Apr 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Video streaming not to go full stream? - Similar Threads - Video streaming full

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  4. Problems with video streaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video streaming: I am having a major problem with streaming video (eg.YouTube) in my new Chuwi HiX10. Much of the time it is impossible because the display is blotted out by what looks like a multicolour curtain with stripes running at an angle from top to bottom. It happens in full screen...
  5. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  6. video stream laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video stream laggy: i suddenly noticed lag in video streaming on both edge and internet explorer what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-stream-laggy/b7b0f06a-fbeb-4ad6-950f-7155bfc852ed
  7. Streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  8. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  9. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  10. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995