Video streaming not to go full stream?

Discus and support Video streaming not to go full stream? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, Apr 8, 2015.

1. silv55 Win User

Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic;
    on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok.

http://postimg.org/image/fsjy1d2bd/5e064aae/

:)

silv55, Apr 8, 2015
  2. Joshuacwilder Win User

taskbar appearing over Youtube videos in Windows 10

Whenever I try to watch streaming videos in full screen mode in Firefox (on Youtube, Vimeo, and other video sites) the windows 10 taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen, usually cutting off the video controls and sometimes part of the picture, how
    do I make it go away when I'm watching videos?

Joshuacwilder, Apr 8, 2015
  3. s.i.shaoun Win User
    navigation bar problem

Please add full video streaming on screen and improve Facebook app.

s.i.shaoun, Apr 8, 2015
  4. silv55 Win User

silv55, Apr 8, 2015
Thema:

Video streaming not to go full stream? - Similar Threads - Video streaming full

1. 1709 and 1803 cause streaming video issues

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 and 1803 cause streaming video issues: I have an older laptop that had no problem running windows 10 up till I upgraded to 1709. While running 1703 machine was very responsive and played all streaming media including HD streaming media flawlessly. When I upgraded to 1709 my machine started having trouble with...
  2. Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer: Hi folks. @ppappas Using a browser for streaming Video can cause stuttering for basically all or any of these reasons 1) Internet connection slow can be either on your ISP provider or the source streaming site server is busy or both. 2) Poor or slow I/O - Slow...
  3. Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound: Recently when streaming Flash videos on Microsoft Edge there is no sound, video is fine. I have tried turning off audio enhancements, but it made no difference. Adobe is turned on in Edge settings. If I watch them on Google Chrome they are fine, but I would rather be using...
  4. Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video

in Windows 10 Support
    Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video: Hi there. It's simple to install KODI on to an Amazon TV firestick (from an android phone simply use Apps2FireTV -- install KODI on the phone and then use the app to install on remote TV firestick --simple). What I want though is to know how to install Kodi on a...
  5. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495
  6. Video lagging behind audio while streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lagging behind audio while streaming: Hi, I have been using this laptop (Dell inspiron 15r SE) since more than 4 years and it has worked flawlessly. Although recently I have noticed that while streaming on any browser at more than 720p@60 the video starts to lag behind the audio and it becomes quite annoying....
  7. 4K Streaming Comes to Amazon Video Xbox App

in Windows 10 Support
    4K Streaming Comes to Amazon Video Xbox App: [img] Starting today, Amazon Video fans can now watch their favorite shows and movies in stunning 4K UHD on their Xbox One S with the latest Amazon Video app update. Already have the Amazon Video app? Simply launch the app to get the update. Don’t have Amazon Video? Head...
Video streaming not to go full stream? solved