Video streaming not to go full stream?

Discus and support Video streaming not to go full stream? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, Apr 7, 2015.

1. silv55 Win User

Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic;
    on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok.

http://postimg.org/image/fsjy1d2bd/5e064aae/

:)

silv55, Apr 7, 2015
  2. Joshuacwilder Win User

taskbar appearing over Youtube videos in Windows 10

Whenever I try to watch streaming videos in full screen mode in Firefox (on Youtube, Vimeo, and other video sites) the windows 10 taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen, usually cutting off the video controls and sometimes part of the picture, how
    do I make it go away when I'm watching videos?

Joshuacwilder, Apr 7, 2015
  3. s.i.shaoun Win User
    navigation bar problem

Please add full video streaming on screen and improve Facebook app.

s.i.shaoun, Apr 7, 2015
  4. silv55 Win User

silv55, Apr 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Video streaming not to go full stream? - Similar Threads - Video streaming full

2. streaming to chromcast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming to chromcast: i have a google chromcast and i cant get my laptop to stream to it what can I do????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/streaming-to-chromcast/aa2750e6-f9ab-45dd-87ae-995eff92b9e9
  3. What Is Going On With Update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Going On With Update 1803: For the second time, Microsoft has overridden my settings for Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer in services and forced a download of 1803. And predictably it caused problems. After the update Windows would not even start. Thankfully, I have a system image and...
  4. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  5. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  6. Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go: This laptop originally shipped with some Atheros ABGN 2.4 Ghz only card which works just fine but it's quite slow by todays standards. So I googled and found the Intel 7260 Dual-Band AC card and acquired one. I was expecting it to be a simple plug-n-play operation but that...
  7. videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556
  8. Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.: Np9Ow_Nf-4o So the following video got me a bit closer to what I was attempting to do right now. See I'm trying to recycle this old laptop hard drive a friend gave me, but for some strange reason the [expletive] decided for some reason long ago, that his data was so worth...
  9. corrupted audio streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted audio streaming: Seems Microsoft doesn't care about weak drivers for laptops with OS called Windows. 3 months ago I've bought DELL XPS with dock station. Cost me around 2k USD. But i've been faced with a trouble like stopped audio when streaming with Spotify. Later I've found that this...
  10. video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10: DELL INSPIRON N4050 i5 intel core processor GRAPHICS CARD: AMD RADEON HD 7400M SERIES, INTEL GRAPHICS HD 3000 PROBLEM : every time I login my laptop it shows video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) and also my screen resolution I drastically increased and brightness is at maximum....