Windows 10: Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

Discus and support Video stuttering on web browser and downloads in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yo ! I'm gonna do that fast, basically whenever I download or stream content off of the internet I start having lots of stutter. For instance, I'd be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bob_SaintClar, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

Yo !

I'm gonna do that fast, basically whenever I download or stream content off of the internet I start having lots of stutter. For instance, I'd be watching a youtube video, and the video would start buffering and or just freez all the time to the point where it's unwatcheable, same thing for twitch streams or any other content really. This is especially strong when I watch a stream and a video at the same time or when browse Reddit of even download stuff.

I HAVE 900MB/S DOWNLOAD AND OVER 400MB/S UPLOAD, so I don't clearly don't think that this has anything to do with my internet connection.

By the way I rock a gtx 1070, i7 4970k, 16gb of ram 3200mhz, and obviously is on an SSD. However I can say that my CPU Temp gets pretty high even when I'm just using a web browser (around 50 to 60°C) and gets even higher when playing (80 to 90°C). I have updated all my drivers, or at least I think so, I tried many other things, but none of them seemed to work.

If you have any idea on how to fix and I'll glad to get your help,

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Bob_SaintClar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bob_SaintClar, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Dice Vil Win User

Distorted Video and Web Cam~~

Hi Nina,

There could be a number of factors causing video and web camera display issues so we'll need to get more information. Kindly answer the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to see if the same issue persists?
    • Does it also affect other video hosting websites? We suggest trying other video hosting websites in different browsers to compare their performance.

In most cases, issues with video and web camera display are caused by not installing the latest video drivers for your device. Depending on your device model, you'll need to go to your device manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.
    We suggest that you do that first.

We'll be waiting for your response. Don't hesitate to post back with additional information if necessary.

Dice Vil, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Youtube Video stuttering

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the YouTube video stutter In Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does this issue occur in Internet Explorer?
    • What is the resolution of the YouTube videos, which are stuttering?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these methods and let us know the status of the issue.

Method 1: Uninstall driver from device manager

1. Press Windows + X and click on
      Device Manage.
    2. Expand or double-click
      Display
    3. Right-click on the listed driver, and then select
      Uninstall device
    4. Select Delete the driver software for this device, and then click Uninstall.
    5. Follow the onscreen steps and restart the PC.
    6. Upon restart, install the graphics drivers from computer manufacturer website.

Method 2: Changing the Browser settings.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Open Microsoft Edge and click on the Settings button (three dots) present at the top right side of the window.
    2. Once the drop-down menu has opened, click on
      Settings
      present at the near bottom of the menu.
    3. Once you are in the Settings, select the Advanced option from the left pane and then turn off the switch for
      Adobe Flash.
    4. Close the browser and relaunch to check

Video stuttering on web browser and downloads b5dc9cd6-5228-44d6-ab73-57890dcc5f0d?upload=true.jpg

For Google Chrome:

1. Open Google Chrome and click on the menu icon (three vertical dots) present at the top right side of the screen.
    2. Once the Settings tab has opened, navigate to the very end and click on
      Advanced.
    3. Navigate to the end of the tab again until you find the subheading named as
      System.
    4. Under it, turn off the switch for the option which says
      Use hardware acceleration when available.
    5. Close the browser and relaunch to check

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

1. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads - Similar Threads - Video stuttering web

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc: My last PC was a DELL and i had garbage stuttering, so i thought maybe it was time to finally build a new PC, b450 tomahawk max, ryzen 3800X, 16GB of RAM 3600 Mhz CL 18, Rtx 3060, 970 Pro 512GB, 2TB EX2 SSD, 4TB WD HDD, Windows 10 Pro also tried Home, and all my games have...
  4. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games: Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad is also stuttering/ lagging. Windows Version is 21H1. Please assist.Regards Abhinav...
  5. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  6. Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos in all browsers skipping frames / stuttering: I have ryzen 2700x and rtx2060, W10 1909 with latest updates, latest driver/bios, have tried a lot of fixes and none have worked. Videos in browsers skip frames, including in firefox, chrome, brave, opera, edge, ie, etc. The stutter is pretty bad, tons of skipped frames,...
  7. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  8. All videos are stuttering in browsers

All videos are stuttering in browsers: I have Windows 10 desktop PC latest updates installed, AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU. I started getting massive stutter in all videos in web browsers, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera. Basically looks like dropped frames and bad frame timing. I don't notice a stutter in 3D...
  9. Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

in Browsers and Email
    Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only: I searched and found several threads on computers stuttering during video, but nothing that addresses my issue. When playing Netflix, Amazon or any online video, I get a random stutter that causes the video appear to skip. This issue only occurs while using Chrome. No issues...
  10. No web video in any browser - local videos fine

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No web video in any browser - local videos fine: Having an issue with all browsers playing any sort of video. Nothing from YouTube, Facebook, etc works. Shows the first frame and that is about it. IE and Edge will sometimes play, but at well under 1fps. Can play 1080P videos from local files no problem - even at full...