Windows 10: video stuttering PC to TV

Discus and support video stuttering PC to TV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey all i'm having a problem with some videogames playing from my pc to my tv. not sure if right place or not but figured i'd try here first. what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/homsikpanda, Nov 16, 2020.

1. video stuttering PC to TV

hey all i'm having a problem with some videogames playing from my pc to my tv.
    not sure if right place or not but figured i'd try here first.

what's happening is there's a noticably video lag spike when i'm playing some games (but not all) on TV from my PC.

it's not consistently laggy it's spiking, like smooth gameplay for 2 minutes, then 3 seconds of frozen screen, or the screen will skip a few frames.

it's not imput lag from my controller, the controller input is smooth.

it's happening on the higher end titles, like for honor, and ghost recon breakpoint.

but not as graphically heavy games like kentucky route zero, omega labyrinth life, or planetary annihilation all seem to work fine.

all games work fine on my computer/ monitor.

i've tried adjusting the ingame graphic settings and the computer graphic settings, as well as the tv settings itself but this doesn't seem to do anything, but then again i might just not be finding the right settings?

tv: 64" aquos sharp tv. (probably around 5+ years 120+ HZ refreshrate

GPU: AMD radeon RX 5700XT with 8176 MB VRAM GDDR6 1750 MHz
    connection type : HDMI.

thx in advance for the help

submitted by /u/homsikpanda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/homsikpanda, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Video and audio stuttering

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you in resolving your stuttering issue with Video and Audio. I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC and Verify

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Video Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #3:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Audio Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case the issue still persists then will provide you with further steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

video stuttering PC to TV

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

Can you connect using one or more or these listed (default) settings... you need to scroll down.
    video stuttering PC to TV [​IMG]

Jacee, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

video stuttering PC to TV

1. video stuttering PC to TV - Similar Threads - video stuttering

2. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  3. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  4. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  5. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  6. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Local videos stuttering

Local videos stuttering: I'm experiencing a problem with locally stored videos stuttering. Videos pause for half a second every 5 or so seconds.I do not experience this when streaming videos. Only with locally stored videos,I have tried different video players and different videos and continually get...
  8. Local videos stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local videos stuttering: I'm experiencing a problem with locally stored videos stuttering. Videos pause for half a second every 5 or so seconds.I do not experience this when streaming videos.I have tried different video players and different videos and continually get the same problem.Video players...
  9. Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.: Hello, I just built my pc and have an issue. If I play music for example and not touch the computer at all, after 10min, the sound and video noticed with screen saver on distorts and stutters until I either move the mouse or touch the keyboard. Then it will be fine again for...
  10. Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.

Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.: Hello, I just built my pc and have an issue. If I play music for example and not touch the computer at all, after 10min, the sound and video noticed with screen saver on distorts and stutters until I either move the mouse or touch the keyboard. Then it will be fine again for...