Windows 10: video stutters while playing

Discus and support video stutters while playing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicholasNguyen1, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

1. video stutters while playing

My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop.

:)

NicholasNguyen1, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:32 AM
  2. DHnMMF Win User

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

video stutters while playing [​IMG]

video stutters while playing [​IMG]

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

3. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:38 AM
  4. gsir---01 Win User

video stutters while playing

N82 Video recording Stuttering?

Update on my Video stuttering...

Formatted the phone, and memory card, and all is good now. No stuttering whilst videoing, and also smooth auto rotate in Nokia Image Exchange.

Will reinstall all my apps, games, and themes one by one, testing the video, and NIE every step to see if anything I had previously installed was causing it. Im now starting to think it was just an unformatted memory card.

My MicroSD is a 2GB Sandisk that came with the N82.

Thema:

video stutters while playing

1. video stutters while playing - Similar Threads - video stutters while

2. video playback stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  3. BSOD while playing amazon videos

BSOD while playing amazon videos: Hi , My system is crashing whenever I play Amazon prime videos in any browser. This doesnot occures with any other VOD like netflix or ZEE5. Following are the DMP and other details required for analyzing the issue System nfo and dmp...
  4. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos: Why no color in The app Movies and TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/no-color-in-movies-and-tv-while-playing-videos/e8321ded-81c1-4e47-982b-9618990b361d
  5. rebooting while playing videos or netflix

rebooting while playing videos or netflix: Hi, I upgraded my mobo from a 770t to a new GA-970a-us3p. Ever since then I've been getting reboots when I play a video or netflix. I've tried: prime95 stress test with no problems, memtest with no problems updated the drivers updated the bios to fb replaced the video...
  6. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...
  7. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  8. Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio: This happens in VLC and also ingame (Call of Duty WWII for example). I tried many methods to no avail. Just to make sure, I check system usage from Task Manager and there is no shortage of resources. 104943
  9. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...
  10. Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos: Hello, I am having a bizarre problem that I can't seem to narrow down. While playing video games (Black Desert Online) on one monitor and having YouTube or twitch.tv up on another monitor my computer will eventually freeze and require power cycling. No BSOD no errors in...