Windows 10: Video TDR Error

Discus and support Video TDR Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Receive this blue screen error earlier, while playing stardew valley. Im using windows 10 my gpu is 1050 ti and updated anyone have the same issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ysabellllll, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Video TDR Error

Receive this blue screen error earlier, while playing stardew valley. Im using windows 10 my gpu is 1050 ti and updated anyone have the same issue?

:)

Ysabellllll, Jun 30, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

video tdr failure: nvlddmkm.sys

Hi valihrach,

Some of your suggestions are not for TDR problems, TDR problems are video related and things as sata/raid controller driver replacement have nothing to do with video related things.

The third thing is a personal opinion and may not be a solution for the OP, many will say that AMD sucks where many others will say that Nvidia sucks.

3. Rose Cal Win User
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys

Hi Kelly,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why you received the error message
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have tried updating your drivers?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Video TDR Error

Video TDR Failure

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Video TDR Failure error after upgrading to Windows 10.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to see any error code along with the error message?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

TDR is the Timeout, Detection, and Recovery
    component in Windows. What happens is the Graphics Display driver for the installed graphics card stops responding. When this happens, windows will stop and restart the driver to fix the problem.

The most common reason for this issue is that the graphics device is being overloaded or used beyond its capabilities.

This happens most often when playing graphic intensive games, but can happen with any process that uses a large amount of graphic resources, such as when editing or creating videos.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    Run check disk (chkdsk) and check if it helps.

Chkdsk: The
    Chkdsk (Check Disc) scan will try to identify and repair bad sectors found on the hard drive. Any data present on these sectors might be lost in the process. The computer can also go into a no boot state. Proceed at your own risk.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

chkdsk /f
    • You may be asked whether to schedule this volume to be checked next time when you restarts (Y/N).
    • Press Y key on the keyboard and press
      Enter key.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Step 2: Update Graphics Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Video TDR Error

1. Video TDR Error - Similar Threads - Video TDR Error

2. How to clear the error video tdr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to clear the error video tdr: Please help me to recover from this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-error-video-tdr/aced2015-4f6d-4b3f-bb43-a9f01cfc6c7f
  3. How to clear the error video tdr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear the error video tdr: Please help me to recover from this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-error-video-tdr/aced2015-4f6d-4b3f-bb43-a9f01cfc6c7f
  4. How to clear the error video tdr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video TDR Failure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  6. Error Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Video Tdr Failure: I recently had the blue screen pop up saying video tdr failure. I pressed something prior to it when my laptop started to lag a bit and then the screen popup. I have no idea what i pressed as i was talking to someone and i guess i pressed a combination of keys or something im...
  7. Error Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Video Tdr Failure: I recently had the blue screen pop up saying video tdr failure. I pressed something prior to it when my laptop started to lag a bit and then the screen popup. I have no idea what i pressed as i was talking to someone and i guess i pressed a combination of keys or something im...
  8. Video TDR BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR BSOD: Hi all Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions! - Added TdrDelay, no change - updated...
  9. Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error: i have a amd A10 APU with dual graphics radeon 7600M and 7660G, Windows 10 latest update from microsoft ISO The laptop was working fine from windows 8 to 10 . recently i installed a fresh copy of windows 10 from the ISO from microsoft. As soon the windows installs the...
  10. Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70