Windows 10: Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) in Windows 10

Discus and support Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using sony vaio laptop having the following specifi specifications 4 gb ram 2gb amd readon hd 7500m/7600m graphics card latest windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SUHAI LKT, Aug 7, 2019.

1. SUHAI LKT Win User

Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) in Windows 10

I am using sony vaio laptop having the following specifi specifications

4 gb ram

2gb amd readon hd 7500m/7600m graphics card

latest windows update 1903 build

after clean installation of latest veersion of windows i cant install my graphics driver. whenever i installed my graphics driver the BSOD of Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) happens. The os work fine when the amd display adapter is uninstalled. More over nowadays windows itself brings up amd drivers in windows update so than i cant update my os. What to do? please resond me asap

:)

SUHAI LKT, Aug 7, 2019
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video TDR Failure

She probably needs to do a video driver update. Get her to go to the manufacturers website for her graphics card and update her graphics card drivers.

Try looking at this thread to see a similar problem: BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys

philc43, Aug 7, 2019
  3. rml123 Win User
    Blue Screen - Video TDR Failure

Hello

I have had 2 blue screen system failures this morning. Both of them with the message Video TDR Failure. The message advised me to contact support and quote igdkmd64.sys.

The system was installing Windows Updates at the time so that is my prime suspicion. The update that was successfully installed was Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics. It appears twice at the top of the list of updates for some reason.

rml123, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Rpm1943 Win User

video tdr failure error message on my windows 10 laptop

My laptop is using Windows 10 and I am getting video tdr failure 1gdkmd32.sys. My graphics card is up to date ...

s

Rpm1943, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video TDR Failure

2. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video tdr failure: It's always happen in League of legends, The champion picking time in second game(It's not happen in the first game) DMP File: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3nvbsj30w00i9om/DMP.rar...
  3. video tdr failure

video tdr failure: it's been 3 days since i have the BSOD " video tdr failure - what failed : atikmpag.sys " , i Literally did everything in the last 3 days - update display driver - uninstall display driver - used DDU and install everything fresh - windows up...
  4. Video TDR FAILURE

Video TDR FAILURE: I have XFX HD5450 AMD video card My pc keeps restarts and BSOD keeps showing STOP CODE ATIKMPAG.SYS TDR VIDEO FAILURE i am using Win 10 pro 64 bit build 1903 Is there a fix for this issue? I have tried everything without any luck...
  5. Error Video TDR failure igdkmd32.sys

Error Video TDR failure igdkmd32.sys: My computer dont go to desktop screen after login this happen and i dont know what to do anymore i tried system recovery but this continue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-video-tdr-failure-igdkmd32sys/a8284eee-c366-460c-9f3b-d29312fca4dd
  6. Video tdr failure

Video tdr failure: Hello. Sometimes I get a video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys. It usually (but not only) happens when I have a monitor plugged to my laptop. I've updated all my drivers and it still happens. Thanks...
  7. Video tdr failure

Video tdr failure: Hello. Sometimes I get a video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys. It usually (but not only) happens when I have a monitor plugged to my laptop. I've updated all my drivers and it still happens. Thanks...
  8. video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10: DELL INSPIRON N4050 i5 intel core processor GRAPHICS CARD: AMD RADEON HD 7400M SERIES, INTEL GRAPHICS HD 3000 PROBLEM : every time I login my laptop it shows video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) and also my screen resolution I drastically increased and brightness is at maximum....
  9. VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I have the minidumps uploaded already they happened today https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFsnLdTcUreg9cbpExrguEYwaeqyg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/video-tdr-failure-igdkmd64sys/7a765ab1-0ace-4b25-bac4-976c8b789d52
  10. BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure + Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure + Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hi there *Smile Recently, I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but randomly, I get lots of BSODs, either Kernel Security Check Failure or Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys . However, these do not happen at the exact same time, ie when I log in, or boot up a...