Windows 10: Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

Discus and support Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Thumbnails for videos in all folders under OneDrive - Personal do not display. Thumbnails for images and other files show up perfectly and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QuickSilver04, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

Thumbnails for videos in all folders under OneDrive - Personal do not display.

Thumbnails for images and other files show up perfectly and everythingshows up when not under my OneDrive - Personal folder. I haveLarge Thumbnails on, Always ShowThumbnails, Never Icons on, and ShowIcons instead of Thumbnails off! I also tried resetting my thumbnail cache but nothing has worked!

PLEASE NOTE: ---I have scoured the internet and this forum for an answer and have tried everything but to no avail! I have posted a previousquestion on this exact topic as well but no one can figure this out! Please provide an atypical answer!!!

I am willing to go through a more advanced process if it will help resolve this problem.

Thanks!,

QuickSilver04

:)

QuickSilver04, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Mark92234 Win User

Thumbnails won't generate in OneDrive local file pictures

My picture thumbnails won't generate for my OneDrive files on my local drive. They do generate for pictures not in the OneDrive folder. I've tried everything - restarting OneDrive, ensuring that the generate thumbnails box is checked in Explorer. Baffled

Mark92234, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    How to view thumbnails of all the videos in subfolders of a folder?

Open the main folder in Windows Explorer, type kind:video in search field. This searches the folder and all its subfolders for any video file, listing them all.

Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder [​IMG]

Kari, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

Previews Not SHowing in OneDrive Folder

Thanks mate...had already tried both steps with no luck...

Ive also applied the one drive folder settings to all other folders......and lost thumbnail preview on all other folders...i then re-enabled it using the above method on my videos folder...thumbnails back.....i then applied the videos folder settings to
    all other folders and got thumbnails backin all folders except the onedrive one :/

Macca78-[xboxvenue], Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

1. Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder - Similar Threads - Video Thumbnails Generating

2. Video Folder Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Folder Thumbnails: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Home, I lost my thumbnail images in my video folder, Instead of the thumbnail an image of the media player logo is displayed in all video folders for all videos. How can this be changed?...
  3. Video Folder Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Folder Thumbnails: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Home, I lost my thumbnail images in my video folder, Instead of the thumbnail an image of the media player logo is displayed in all video folders for all videos. How can this be changed?...
  4. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Video Thumbnails: I am baffled and dismayed at the lack of functionality contained within the basic OneDrive setup. It appears impossible to change the thumbnail generated upon upload of the video to my personal OneDrive and, to add insult to injury, OneDrive replaces the thumbnail that was...
  5. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

OneDrive Video Thumbnails: I am baffled and dismayed at the lack of functionality contained within the basic OneDrive setup. It appears impossible to change the thumbnail generated upon upload of the video to my personal OneDrive and, to add insult to injury, OneDrive replaces the thumbnail that was...
  6. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

9. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

10. Windows 10 stopped generating video thumbnails

Windows 10 stopped generating video thumbnails: Hi. A couple of weeks ago my pc stopped generating video thumbnails. It still generates them for other media photos. Things I've tried: - Disabling and enabling "Use thumbnails not icons" in folder options - Disabling and enabling "Use thumbnails not icons" in...