Windows 10: video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.

Discus and support video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after using ccleaner my photo thumbnails working but video thumbnails not showing anymore. Can someone PLEASE help me?and I dont wanna use third party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ozgur111, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ozgur111 Win User

video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.

after using ccleaner my photo thumbnails working but video thumbnails not showing anymore. Can someone PLEASE help me?and I dont wanna use third party app. for this problem

I've tried these ones but it still not showing video thumbnails;

1 in my folder options always show icon,never thumbnails is unchecked

2 folder options I've tried Restore Defaults and it didnt work

3 performance options Show thumbnails instead of icons is checked

4 I've tried many times for cleaning thumbnails cache with ccleaner again and with disk cleanup and it didnt work.

5 I've uninstalled vlc media player to see if there's a problem with vlc after uninstalling vlc my problem is still continue.

6 I've tried system file checkerSFC and it basically says there is no problem

7 I've restarted many times my windows explorer in task manager but didnt work...

someone please tell me a solution. thank you.

:)

ozgur111, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 photo thumbnail preview not working - getting generic icons showing up instead - Need help please

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps.

• Open This PC on Taskbar.
    • Click or Tap on Pictures folder.
    • Click on View.
    • Click or tap on Options and select Change folder and Search options.
    • Click on View and uncheck Always show icons, Never thumbnails.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Dgo47 Win User
    File Explorer not showing thumbnails

Brink,

Many thanks for you reply. I have done all the steps you suggested, but no change,

When I open a folder containing photos, some open correctly but the vast majority open with thumbnails, but they very quickly get overwritten and you can not longer see the thumbnails.

Are there any more suggestions?

Dgo47, Jul 9, 2020
  4. video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.

Video Thumbnails wont update in preview pane

Hello my video thumbnails wont update. It shows me the preview of the first video thumbnail but when i select another, the preview remains the same in the preview pane. I use the "List" view. help, i am a video editor who just pdated to windows 10

Joe Bodego, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.

1. video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please. - Similar Threads - video thumbnails showing

2. Video thumbnails are not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video thumbnails are not showing: I built a new computer back in April last year and had Windows 11 installed on it. Everything was working fine except for the fact that for some reason the system would not show any thumbnail previews of any of my video files. That includes MP4s, MKVs, or even older formats...
  3. Video thumbnails are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video thumbnails are not showing: I built a new computer back in April last year and had Windows 11 installed on it. Everything was working fine except for the fact that for some reason the system would not show any thumbnail previews of any of my video files. That includes MP4s, MKVs, or even older formats...
  4. Video Thumbnails not showing with 2K Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails not showing with 2K Video: I've recently started to take videos with my phone in 2k NOT 1080p & since doing so the thumbnail of the file is not showing But it still does on the 1080p video files. ? is this a bug in Windows or something to do with my PC? Running windows 10Any help would be appreciated...
  5. Video Thumbnails not showing with 2K Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails not showing with 2K Video: I've recently started to take videos with my phone in 2k NOT 1080p & since doing so the thumbnail of the file is not showing But it still does on the 1080p video files. ? is this a bug in Windows or something to do with my PC? Running windows 10Any help would be appreciated...
  6. Video Thumbnails not showing with 2K Video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Thumbnail on some videos not showing

Thumbnail on some videos not showing: Hi,Some of the videos are not showing thumbnails in Windows 10. I can see them in Windows 7. I have done all the settings shown in the View Tab. Nothing seem to be working.Can you please assist.Thanks....
  8. Thumbnails not showing up for large VR videos (5th repost, please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thumbnails not showing up for large VR videos (5th repost, please help): submitted by /u/ak102615 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyn35v/thumbnails_not_showing_up_for_large_vr_videos_5th/
  9. Video thumbnails not showing

Video thumbnails not showing: Hi all, so I have a strange issue with thumbnails for video files not showing - it's just the Film & TV icon. This happens ONLY for video files - pictures thumbnails show up just fine. The videos are typical MP4 files H264 encoding and play perfectly fine in the Film & TV...
  10. Why the video thumbnails are not showing ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the video thumbnails are not showing ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/srrahman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glhazv/why_the_video_thumbnails_are_not_showing/