Windows 10: video tools in video folder windows 10

Discus and support video tools in video folder windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 computer, my video folder has a option on the ribbon to select Video Tools. When I open a folder full of videos (.wmv and .mp4) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vernreynoldsbra, May 21, 2016.

1. video tools in video folder windows 10

In my Windows 10 computer, my video folder has a option on the ribbon to select Video Tools.
    When I open a folder full of videos (.wmv and .mp4) the ribbon gives me the option to Play All.
    This Play All function worked with WMP 12, but I now have changed my "Open with..." option to always open .wmv and .mp4 files with the new Windows 10 Movies & TV app.
    So here's the issue: When I select Play All now, the first video in the folder opens in the Movies & Tv app, but does not go to the next video after the first video finishes, nor is there a button to manually go to the next video.
    For me that is a real issue.
    Anyone else having this issue? OR has anyone figured out a solution?
    Thanks,
    Vern

:)

vernreynoldsbra, May 21, 2016

2. Video files removed, and/or duplicated & relocated - by a "bug" in Windows 10?

My video files are being removed, and/or duplicated & relocated by a "bug"? in Windows 10.

Sub-folders, named such as "family", "friends"and "vacation" were created within the "Video" folder.

Videos were removed from the "vacation" folder and placed into the "video" folder.

The "family" folder has videos in it, that are duplicates of videos in another folder.

NathanielGilliam, May 21, 2016
  3. ChadTodd Win User
    Move Videos from Phone in Windows 10

In windows 7 I could plug in my phone and it would give me a very simple and clear tool that let me decide where to put my stuff and separate out video and photos, etc. Now in windows 10 it just jumps right into photos and then tries to automatically do
    all kinds of **** I do not want it to do. I just want the simple import tool back. The main problem is videos. I have no way to tell if it imported videos from my phone or where it put them. It did not put them in the picture folder. It did not create a new
    folder in videos, and I have no way to search for them on my computer. In short, Windows 10 sucks, but the video portion sucks even worse. Please help me figure out how to move videos to my computer without resorting to manually finding them and dragging them
    from my phone.

ChadTodd, May 21, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

video tools in video folder windows 10

The Play All option will play with the default app. If a particular filetype is having a different default program association, then it will be skipped.

To avoid it, use the playlist option of a media player, and run the videos from it. VLC can do a video playlist, and WMP can also do it, I think.

Thema:

video tools in video folder windows 10

1. video tools in video folder windows 10 - Similar Threads - video tools video

2. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  3. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  4. Videos Folder not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos Folder not showing: Hello Windows Community,I just recently updated my windows 11 insider preview and after a few days of using it my videos folder just goes missing.in fact there are no folders under "This Pc" only the disk drive is showing....
  5. Videos Folder not showing

Videos Folder not showing: Hello Windows Community,I just recently updated my windows 11 insider preview and after a few days of using it my videos folder just goes missing.in fact there are no folders under "This Pc" only the disk drive is showing....
  6. Video Folder Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Folder Thumbnails: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Home, I lost my thumbnail images in my video folder, Instead of the thumbnail an image of the media player logo is displayed in all video folders for all videos. How can this be changed?...
  7. Video Folder Thumbnails

Video Folder Thumbnails: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Home, I lost my thumbnail images in my video folder, Instead of the thumbnail an image of the media player logo is displayed in all video folders for all videos. How can this be changed?...
  8. Pictures & Video Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures & Video Folders: Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help me. for some reason my Picture & Video folders have the same name see below & if i try & change they adopt the same name, info and files, any ideas anybody. [ATTACH]...
  9. Picture and Video folder

Picture and Video folder: Is there a way to combine the default pictures and video folders? Or just delete one of them?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-and-video-folder/95cae7c2-16bf-4994-8a38-a09c7f32334a"
  10. video downloads required to be placed in "Videos" folder

video downloads required to be placed in "Videos" folder: When downloading a video (mp4) using either Firefox or Chrome, regardless of what folder I indicate for saving, up comes a message requiring the video be placed the the "Videos" folder under "This PC". What can I do to force placement in the folder that I select rather...