Windows 10: Video trimming capped at 30 fps

Discus and support Video trimming capped at 30 fps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to trim a video using Photos, the trimmed one is always capped at 30fps even though the original is 60fps. Is there anyway to increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marine967, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Marine967 Win User

Video trimming capped at 30 fps

Whenever i try to trim a video using Photos, the trimmed one is always capped at 30fps even though the original is 60fps. Is there anyway to increase the cap to 60fps or remove it altogether?

:)

Marine967, Sep 9, 2018
  2. thurtalzilla Win User

Fps is capped

Apparently there is a problem with my xbox app, for some odd reason my fps is capped at 60. I've turned off vsync in NVidia but I still get 60 fps. I searched on google to try to fix this problem but they all say to turn off gamedvr on xbox but I cant do
    that because my xbox gamedvr settings look like this. I need help to remove the 60 fps cap. Thanks

Video trimming capped at 30 fps [​IMG]

thurtalzilla, Sep 9, 2018
  3. specialkone Win User
    Game FPS capped at 60

Assuming you don't have Vsync enabled, and assuming Geforce experience or something has not upped your in game graphic settings, check game mode to ensure you aren't recording in the background.

You aren't talking about FPS while Game DVR (recording in the background) is enabled, right? Note in that scenario , video FPS are default 30, max 60 as "high quality video capture may impact the quality of your game".

Video trimming capped at 30 fps [​IMG]

specialkone, Sep 9, 2018
  4. el_loco---01 Win User

nokia 5610 ....videos do not play smoothly at 30 fps QVGA

The 5610 DOES NOT support 30 fps (as far as I know) so no setting will make it play 30 fps if it's not supported!

If you must watch at 30 fps then you need an N95, N96, N86, N82, I don't know the full list, but not all devices can play 30 fps correctly.

el_loco---01, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Video trimming capped at 30 fps - Similar Threads - Video trimming capped

2. Using Photos' Trim changes the FPS of the original

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Photos' Trim changes the FPS of the original: Greetings, I used 'open with -- Photos' to trim a video recorded at 60/59.92 FPS. The trimmed product is reduced to 30 FPS. Is there any way to retain the original FPS but use Photos to trim it? Thank you....
  3. Video freezes at 30 minutes

Video freezes at 30 minutes: I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The...
  4. Most Fullscreen Games Capped at 60 FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most Fullscreen Games Capped at 60 FPS: Hi, The problem is that If the game is in windowed mode, it reaches 144 fps, but in fullscreen it can't get over 60 fps. - Not due to a hardware limit - Any fps limit disabled in games. - V-sync disabled in games and in nvidia control panel. - Re-installed graphics...
  5. All games are capped at 60 fps after Windows 10 Update

All games are capped at 60 fps after Windows 10 Update: After the latest windows 10 update. All games seem to be capped at 60 fps when before the update I got well over 80 fps. I DO NOT have vsync enabled nor do I have Game DVR enabled. I looked all over online and have received no help. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Photo App crashing on video trim action

Windows Photo App crashing on video trim action: Hello, There is a Event log Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2018.18041.15530.0, time stamp: 0x5b08a8a1 Faulting module name: SharedLibrary.dll, version: 1.7.25531.0, time stamp: 0x597af36c Exception code: 0x80004003 Fault offset:...
  7. Game FPS capped at 60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game FPS capped at 60: So I'm pretty sure this started happening after the Creator's update. I can't get more than 60 FPS in the games I play (League of Legends, Overwatch). Before I was constantly getting 100+. VSync is off, frame limit is uncapped in both game. Using latest NVidia drivers,...
  8. PSA: Mafia 3 currently locked at 30 FPS on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSA: Mafia 3 currently locked at 30 FPS on PC: Just a heads up, if you're considering buying Mafia 3 on PC, be aware that it's currently capped at 30 FPS on PC regardless of your hardware capability. http://www.pcgamer.com/mafia-3-appea...o-30fps-on-pc/ YouTuber TotalBiscuit says he's been in touch with 2K and...
  9. Win10 Creator update 60-30 FPS

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Creator update 60-30 FPS: 2 days ago i updated to creator..had to update video drivers,but since then in mostly all games i get that fps drops to 30 for like 10 seconds and goes back to 60..that comes and goes...VERY annoying disabled any win10 "gaming" bull* "Disable fullscreen optimizations"...
  10. Unable to open Settings & Game capped at 60 FPS - Related to Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to open Settings & Game capped at 60 FPS - Related to Update: I recently installed a Win10 update a week or two ago and think it is related. I am capped at 60 FPS no matter what I try to do. I have manually installed an Intel HD 5500 driver for my laptop and I've verified that vsync is disabled in CS:Source settings. Also, verified...