Windows 10: Video trimming capped at 30 fps

Discus and support Video trimming capped at 30 fps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to trim a video using Photos, the trimmed one is always capped at 30fps even though the original is 60fps. Is there anyway to increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marine967, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Marine967 Win User

Video trimming capped at 30 fps

Whenever i try to trim a video using Photos, the trimmed one is always capped at 30fps even though the original is 60fps. Is there anyway to increase the cap to 60fps or remove it altogether?

:)

Marine967, Sep 9, 2018

2. Fps is capped

Apparently there is a problem with my xbox app, for some odd reason my fps is capped at 60. I've turned off vsync in NVidia but I still get 60 fps. I searched on google to try to fix this problem but they all say to turn off gamedvr on xbox but I cant do
    that because my xbox gamedvr settings look like this. I need help to remove the 60 fps cap. Thanks

Video trimming capped at 30 fps [​IMG]

thurtalzilla, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Game FPS capped at 60

Assuming you don't have Vsync enabled, and assuming Geforce experience or something has not upped your in game graphic settings, check game mode to ensure you aren't recording in the background.

You aren't talking about FPS while Game DVR (recording in the background) is enabled, right? Note in that scenario , video FPS are default 30, max 60 as "high quality video capture may impact the quality of your game".

Video trimming capped at 30 fps [​IMG]

specialkone, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Video trimming capped at 30 fps

nokia 5610 ....videos do not play smoothly at 30 fps QVGA

The 5610 DOES NOT support 30 fps (as far as I know) so no setting will make it play 30 fps if it's not supported!

If you must watch at 30 fps then you need an N95, N96, N86, N82, I don't know the full list, but not all devices can play 30 fps correctly.

el_loco---01, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Video trimming capped at 30 fps

1. Video trimming capped at 30 fps - Similar Threads - Video trimming capped

2. 60 FPS CAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 FPS CAP: Hi so when ever i go into a game my game is capped at 60 FPS even tho i have selected more and my pc is more than capable of running more Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/60-fps-cap/82fa1ade-8376-4b9b-b87d-f751bc700dc6
  3. Trim FPS in Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  4. Trim FPS in Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trim FPS in Photos: Hello,I like using photos to trim my videos, however, it always trims to 30 FPS. Are you kidding me?Is there a way to change it to 60? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trim-fps-in-photos/a520d3b6-4cc2-498d-a1c7-a79bccd56ec2
  5. Windows FPS Cap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows FPS Cap?: So basically i just got a new PC, that runs very well but whenever i go to my homescreen, tab out of a game/close a game, it shows as if my fps is capped at 65.When i search why this happens, everyone just says its you monitors refresh rate, but my monitor is set to 280 hz,...
  6. 1 FPS Cap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 FPS Cap: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while now where my FPS is capped at 1 on certain apps. Another thing is, when I minimise the app, the FPS goes back to normal.Things I’ve tried:Resetting PC resetting everythingSystem restoresDDUUpdated ALL drivers chipset, processor...
  7. Capped at 60 FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Capped at 60 FPS: Hello so recently when I play Fortnite, I get 60 fps straight. I've tried changing the in game settings and all, but still, I get 59 -60 fps. Could it be a problem with Windows?...
  8. How do you trim videos without lowering the FPS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you trim videos without lowering the FPS: I record videos with OBS and then trim the videos but they always go down to 30 FPS when I trim them. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/xMasterMelonx [link] [comments]...
  9. I want to trim my videos in a folder, but videos are capped at 30 fps.

I want to trim my videos in a folder, but videos are capped at 30 fps.: When i play games, I use Nvidia shadowplay to save 2 minutes and 30 seconds of what just happened in 60 fps. Sometimes this is to much, and i just want to trim the video down to say 30 seconds. When i do that in the standard video editior in the Film & TV app, it caps the...
  10. 30 FPS video looks terrible in fullscreen

30 FPS video looks terrible in fullscreen: I've been recording videos with my gopro at 4K 30 FPS. I download the clips on to my computer and when I view them in a small window on a 4k 60 Hz monitor, it looks great and smooth. However, when I put the video into fullscreen mode or simply increase the size of the window,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to trim 60fps videos windows 10

2. can we trim video without losing original fps in window 10

3. microsoft photos 60 fps

4. how to trim 60fps,
  5. trimming videos in windows sets fps to 30,
  6. how to trim videos with 60 fps,
  7. windows trim 60 fps video,
  8. windows photos trim reduces fps from 60 to 30,
  9. trimming video with photo makes video 30fps,
  10. windows films ant tv trims to 30fps,
  11. trim video turns into 30 fps from 60 windows 10,