Windows 10: Video? troubles

Discus and support Video? troubles in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not quite sure what to look up I just know my problem couldn't be that complicated. New laptop and works great. The only problem is that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceAragona1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Video? troubles

I'm not quite sure what to look up I just know my problem couldn't be that complicated. New laptop and works great. The only problem is that in 'videos' just not youtube like online classes or some games like league of legends or diablo3, the video freezes and nothing registers every minute or so which lasts for a couple of seconds.. and then picks up where it left off. I don't even miss anything in my classes but there is a brief time where the sound is spaced out and the video sticks. The only possible lead I have is if I update my sound drivers.. the audio gets all scratchy and sounds underwater but if I uninstall the new drivers it works great! I'm not sure how to fix the other problem but a factory reset has worked 100% before.. does anyone at least know what the problem with the video is like for the audio it's the sound driver? I updated my video driver which made everything look way better but the problem still persists! maybe some greater insight as to why updated sound drivers mess up the audio would help too? I just couldn't imagine there is actually anything wrong with the computer, it works so good. I hope I put the question in the right place.

:)

BruceAragona1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Video trouble w/ Windows 10

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play the videos from phone or camera after Windows 10 update. We will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know, which video player are you using to view/play the videos?

Step 1: I suggest you to copy the content from phone or camera on the local disc of your computer and check if you able to play the videos.

Step 2: Also, try to run the troubleshooter and check:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box on the desktop screen and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all option on the upper left corner.

• Click on Video Playback and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Video? troubles

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Video? troubles

1. Video? troubles - Similar Threads - Video troubles

2. Having trouble on playing video in one drive form my smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble on playing video in one drive form my smart tv: Hello maam/sir I would like to ask some help I'm having trouble to play a video from one drive on my smart tv, at first it can be play but in a seconds later the screen turning white I tried it for all the videos in one drive but I get the same issue. Knowing that the...
  3. Having trouble on playing video in one drive form my smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble on playing video in one drive form my smart tv: Hello maam/sir I would like to ask some help I'm having trouble to play a video from one drive on my smart tv, at first it can be play but in a seconds later the screen turning white I tried it for all the videos in one drive but I get the same issue. Knowing that the...
  4. speakers work fine but cause trouble on video chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speakers work fine but cause trouble on video chat: Hello,I noticed the other day a problem while using Zoom - it slowed down my computer and lagged, and I think it has to do with the speakers. I have a hard time hearing other participants and they say there's an echo from my mic. My video is lagging too. It's so bad I can't...
  5. speakers work fine but cause trouble on video chat

speakers work fine but cause trouble on video chat: Hello,I noticed the other day a problem while using Zoom - it slowed down my computer and lagged, and I think it has to do with the speakers. I have a hard time hearing other participants and they say there's an echo from my mic. My video is lagging too. It's so bad I can't...
  6. speakers work fine but cause trouble on video chat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Trouble importing a video from my iPhone to the photos app on my laptop

Trouble importing a video from my iPhone to the photos app on my laptop: I have an approximately 30 minute video that I recorded about 5 hours ago, and I need to transfer over to my laptop, but every time I plug in my phone and go to import it, the video doesn’t show up. Is it not showing up because it’s too large of a video? I’m out of storage so...
  8. Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble: I don't exactly know the cause of this, because it just randomly started happening one day. But occasionally, there would be random video/audio stutters and glitches. It's sort of like the stutters you get before a BSOD happens, just without the BSOD. It can get annoying...
  9. Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble: I don't exactly know the cause of this, because it just randomly started happening one day. But occasionally, there would be random video/audio stutters and glitches. It's sort of like the stutters you get before a BSOD happens, just without the BSOD. It can get annoying...
  10. Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.: [ATTACH] So I've tried importing videos from photos, file explorer, and google photos. They wont play and say I need some codec extension. Is there anyway to make this work without buying that extension. I feel like it should just work but its giving me a hard time....