Windows 10: Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909

Discus and support Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I see Video.UI.exe is launched frequently in my machine which runs W10 1909. No video conf software is running and Mic and Camera is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pixelbotz, Jan 18, 2021.

1. pixelbotz Win User

Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909

Hello there,

I see Video.UI.exe is launched frequently in my machine which runs W10 1909. No video conf software is running and Mic and Camera is disabled at permission level on this user account. It is not disabled at HW level for it be used on other user accounts for Skype video conf. but not from this user account.

The source IP is local ISP and the destination IP is Microsoft and the connection status is established.

Any clarification is appreciated here.

Thank you in advance.

CA

:)

pixelbotz, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909

.exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909

1. Video.UI.exe is launched frequently on Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Video exe launched

2. Outlook app UI and Teams app UI won't launch properly after latest patch - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook app UI and Teams app UI won't launch properly after latest patch - Windows 10: We just had patch Tuesday in our environment yesterday, this is the patch: Windows 10 KB5025221 and KB5025229 updates released bleepingcomputer.comMy colleague restarted his computer this morning after it prompted him and now both his Outlook app UI and his Teams app UI...
  3. Windows 10 version 1909 frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 1909 frequent BSOD: I keep getting BSOD once a day and it's usually Driver IRQL not less or equal, it usually happens while I'm playing games, but today it happened while I was watching youtube, I completely removed and reinstalled my graphics card drivers, but it didn't help, I have 5...
  4. Frequent BSOD critical error on windows 10 1909

Frequent BSOD critical error on windows 10 1909: [IMG] This happens like every 5 minutes of soft usage of my laptop, my device is acer swift 5, core i5 10th gen, graphic card with nvidia mx350...
  5. Windows 10 frequent crash on video playing

Windows 10 frequent crash on video playing: I have been using current desktop and Windows 10 for more than a year. Recently it starts crashing frequently when playing video youtube as it's the only video source I've been frequently using like once every few days. Configured the system dump but it doesn't create the...
  6. BSOD Frequent on windows 10 1909

BSOD Frequent on windows 10 1909: can anyone help, my laptop got randomly frequent BSOD somtimes it disturb when i have work with my laptop here my dump file and MS info https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIxZQc2Ty8JggXtX1BtTrgPH-sO?e=ha8VC8 btw, sorry if my english bad...
  7. Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909

Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909: I have been getting various blue screen error messages ranging from IRQL... to Kernel Security Check Failure. I have done everything from cleaning up and updating drivers all the way to factory resetting my PC. I downloaded Bluescreen Viewer and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the...
  8. Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues

Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1909 64bit OS on Dell PC. Have an intermittent issue when printing to a Samsung M3820ND laser printer or a Zebra GK420d label printer. My 32bit application hangs reporting it is waiting for splwow64.exe. The only way I have to recover this is to...
  9. Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909

Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909: I recently changed my pc hardwares. And ive freshly reinstalled windows 10 pro 1909 using media creation tool. But im getting frequent blue screen of death. Drivers are all up-to-date. Yet I'm getting errors for driver incompatibility. Current pc configuration: Gtx 1650...
  10. Strange Youtube Videos UI

in Browsers and Email
    Strange Youtube Videos UI: Hello! From yesterday the youtube videos they look like this: [img] I am the only? 121314