Windows 10: Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and...

Discus and support Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I noticed a new security issue after updates from Windows. Does anyone know how to remove the Xbox application from your Windows 10 device? The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and...

Hello I noticed a new security issue after updates from Windows. Does anyone know how to remove the Xbox application from your Windows 10 device? The option is now greyed out.

Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... 8e9436e6-4df4-4b3e-abda-16040216c1e3?upload=true.jpg

Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... 0d9bb2a9-1230-4b45-a4de-58ffe9731fe1?upload=true.jpg

Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... 9d336d69-8b97-4003-8eea-3630fb396dae?upload=true.jpg

This is showing open ports and a remote address even when not in use or not turned on.​

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 7, 2021
  2. BunnyJ Win User

How do I uninstall XBOX related applications?

Just unpin that from the start menu. You can't uninstall that app. And it's not going to install Xbox apps unless you tell it to.

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2021
  3. enviouz Win User
    How do I uninstall XBOX related applications?

I've been doing that for everything but Xbox doesn't have an uninstall drop down *Sad
    Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... [​IMG]

enviouz, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and...

Want to UNINSTALL XBox

Hi Kristi,

Xbox App is one of the built-in applications on Windows 10. To uninstall it from your computer, you have to perform the following steps using the Windows PowerShell:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    •  Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  

If you are unable to uninstall the app, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache and try to uninstall the Xbox app again.

Here's how to reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and...

1. Video.UI.exe Xbox related application will not uninstall and is running with open ports and... - Similar Threads - Video exe Xbox

2. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  3. Exe related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  4. oo2.exe related

oo2.exe related: Can you tell me what is oo2reck.exe. It is showing in c under app data crash dumps as a bin file. Is harmful for my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oo2exe-related/67abdd15-1cb2-4a85-ac25-24315b730fc1
  5. oo2.exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oo2.exe related: Can you tell me what is oo2reck.exe. It is showing in c under app data crash dumps as a bin file. Is harmful for my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oo2exe-related/67abdd15-1cb2-4a85-ac25-24315b730fc1
  6. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

How to block an application or EXE to open any URL: Hey,I am having an issue using a program. I cant show the name of that. But Whenever I close that program it sends an open link request to my default browser. I want to stop that from happening. Please give some idea of how to stop an app to send open link requests. If there...
  7. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block an application or EXE to open any URL: Hey,I am having an issue using a program. I cant show the name of that. But Whenever I close that program it sends an open link request to my default browser. I want to stop that from happening. Please give some idea of how to stop an app to send open link requests. If there...
  8. Can’t seem to run/open .exe files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t seem to run/open .exe files: So today I can’t seem to open/run any .exe files. I tried to do some ‘help’ online but nothing seems to work. Whenever I try to launch the .exe file, the explorer just freezes. No “run as admin” or anything like that. Can anyone help me with frustrating issue? submitted by...
  9. Application (.exe) does not default to running with Administrator priveleges

Application (.exe) does not default to running with Administrator priveleges: We have a 16 bit application running on NTVDM on 32 bit windows OS. The application installation files are located on a NAS share. The application runs perfectly well when it is "run as administrator" as shown below: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Although, a parent...
  10. I Can't Open any application type exe

I Can't Open any application type exe: I accidentally changed the file type of application.exe to srt.exe. I don't know how to change the type again. I can't open any application now even including task manager, command prompt, and registry editor. Please help me....