Windows 10: Video upload

Discus and support Video upload in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngelaRusso1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Video upload

I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this?

:)

AngelaRusso1, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Aug 19, 2019
  3. John Fue Win User
    Xbox app crashes during uploading videos

Hi Brett,

We would like to suggest that you use a non third party editor in uploading the video.

We also recommend to run System File Checker it checks for system file corruption. Check the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Thank you.

John Fue, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Video upload

Uploading videos to you tube

Hi Donald,

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Is the issue confined with specific phone device?

• What is the make and model of the phone?

It seems that the, video file format is not supported in the phone on which you are trying to play.

As an initial step, I suggest you to check if the video file format is supported on the phone or not

Kindly reply to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Video upload

1. Video upload - Similar Threads - Video upload

2. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  3. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  4. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...
  5. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...
  6. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.: I can hear my friends voice, but I cannot hear my own voice + ingame effects. This is a issue. I need help. I know someone said it is a type issue,but all VIDEOS are MP4. I need help...
  8. OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.

OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.: I can hear my friends voice, but I cannot hear my own voice + ingame effects. This is a issue. I need help. I know someone said it is a type issue,but all VIDEOS are MP4. I need help...
  9. photos app will not stop serching for new pictures and allow me to upload my videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app will not stop serching for new pictures and allow me to upload my videos.: I have tried all the suggestions including uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. Is there any other options to upload video from my android phone onto my windows laptop. Thank you....
  10. photos app will not stop serching for new pictures and allow me to upload my videos.

photos app will not stop serching for new pictures and allow me to upload my videos.: I have tried all the suggestions including uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. Is there any other options to upload video from my android phone onto my windows laptop. Thank you....