Windows 10: video will not load, like it usually does

Discus and support video will not load, like it usually does in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so I don't know what category this fits into, however I'm having trouble downloading a video on skype. the person has sent me video's before and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lach222, Oct 31, 2017.

1. lach222 Win User

video will not load, like it usually does

so I don't know what category this fits into, however I'm having trouble downloading a video on skype. the person has sent me video's before and no problem. but now, I try to download a video and it downloads then I hit play and it just downloads again. it then proceeds to keep doing this. also sometimes with youtube. it wont let me watch a video and just says the web page is busy try again later or refresh..... I have updated Norton and made sure my windows was upto date. can someone please help me out with this???

:)

lach222, Oct 31, 2017
  2. TheBBG Win User

Win10 Usually Does not Load LAN Driver on boot

WIn10 is fun. I put in a USB Wifi so there is always internet service even when the Intel adapter fails to start and needs a manual driver load to operate. Today I uninstalled the Intel adapter from device manager. The PC went into sleep and when it came
    out the Intel adapter was back and operating just fine, at least until it decides to "cannot start" again.

TheBBG, Oct 31, 2017
  3. TheBBG Win User
    Win10 Usually Does not Load LAN Driver on boot

Thanks for your interest. Apologies - I should have included that.

Device Manager shows code 10 when it fails.

From the event viewer, "unable to start the network adapter" from e1iexpress, event ID 24.

From the Intel web site there is a note that older adapters are now supported by a Microsoft driver so that could explain why their installer does not find any Intel adapters.

TheBBG, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

video will not load, like it usually does

1. video will not load, like it usually does - Similar Threads - video load usually

2. Video loading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video loading issue: On Windows 11. Up until recently whenever a new video is initially loaded on an application on my pc it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for it to actually start playing. Once it initially loads however there will be no problems with the video until I pause it and leave it for a...
  3. Video loading issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video loading issue: On Windows 11. Up until recently whenever a new video is initially loaded on an application on my pc it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for it to actually start playing. Once it initially loads however there will be no problems with the video until I pause it and leave it for a...
  4. Alt-Tab not working like it usually should?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-Tab not working like it usually should?: I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I'm running the latest Windows 10 (new PC build) and alt-tabbing isn't working how it used to (at least how I think it used to). For example, I have Edge, OneNote, and Spotify open, and I continuously alt-tab between Edge and OneNote....
  5. Video Load Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Load Error: So on Facebook & Dlive & Twitch I am having problems either watching a live stream or replaying posts from these sights as they come up with Video Load Error. I have gone to the Drivers and updated, but both are current yet I can still not watch or participate in these...
  6. Images inside: does this look like a video harness issue, or Panel?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Images inside: does this look like a video harness issue, or Panel?: Wanting to solve this for my sister. She has only had this Dell Latitude E7470 for about a year, and 'outta the blue' she has this video display issue. This is a shared-memory video - typical Intel HD, not discrete. The panel is FHD/LED non-touch. The laptop is squeaky clean...
  7. Images inside: does this look like a video harness issue, or Panel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Images inside: does this look like a video harness issue, or Panel?: Wanting to solve this for my sister. She has only had this Dell Latitude E7470 for about a year, and 'outta the blue' she has this video display issue. This is a shared-memory video - typical Intel HD, not discrete. The panel is FHD/LED non-touch. The laptop is squeaky clean...
  8. videos not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos not loading: news videos don't load; simply get a loading icon endlessly... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-not-loading/0101e0af-1b07-4a56-bb89-4b6d9f970517
  9. Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv: Hello, When a video is played online it is usually saved somewhere as a flv file. In Win8 I could find them - where are they in Win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-played-are-saved-somewhere-usually-as-a-flv/570fa6dc-cc89-4ee1-8b30-72e0d388ca35"
  10. videos not loading on websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos not loading on websites: [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem. I also had a similar problem in other...