Windows 10: video will not load, like it usually does

Discus and support video will not load, like it usually does in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so I don't know what category this fits into, however I'm having trouble downloading a video on skype. the person has sent me video's before and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lach222, Oct 31, 2017.

1. lach222 Win User

video will not load, like it usually does

so I don't know what category this fits into, however I'm having trouble downloading a video on skype. the person has sent me video's before and no problem. but now, I try to download a video and it downloads then I hit play and it just downloads again. it then proceeds to keep doing this. also sometimes with youtube. it wont let me watch a video and just says the web page is busy try again later or refresh..... I have updated Norton and made sure my windows was upto date. can someone please help me out with this???

:)

lach222, Oct 31, 2017
  2. TheBBG Win User

Win10 Usually Does not Load LAN Driver on boot

WIn10 is fun. I put in a USB Wifi so there is always internet service even when the Intel adapter fails to start and needs a manual driver load to operate. Today I uninstalled the Intel adapter from device manager. The PC went into sleep and when it came
    out the Intel adapter was back and operating just fine, at least until it decides to "cannot start" again.

TheBBG, Oct 31, 2017
  3. TheBBG Win User
    Win10 Usually Does not Load LAN Driver on boot

Thanks for your interest. Apologies - I should have included that.

Device Manager shows code 10 when it fails.

From the event viewer, "unable to start the network adapter" from e1iexpress, event ID 24.

From the Intel web site there is a note that older adapters are now supported by a Microsoft driver so that could explain why their installer does not find any Intel adapters.

TheBBG, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

video will not load, like it usually does

1. video will not load, like it usually does - Similar Threads - video load usually

2. Windows does not like activation!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows does not like activation!: Hi I am a Surface Go user and I was confronted with a error in the activation troubleshooter. (I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview) and said that I have to downgrade to Windows 10 Home Insider Preview and then upgrade again just to get the digital product key/license!...
  3. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  4. Video sounds like Mickey Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video sounds like Mickey Mouse: I do hope someone can help me, When I go to play a video clip, it sounds like Mickey Mouse...how does this happen ? it has been fine until now, please help. This is on my Windows 10 laptop Thank you Barbara...
  5. Can't load video in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't load video in Photos App: In new video Add video From PC I select a wmv file and I get a message "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" I have tried selecting .avi, .mov files as well and get error messages. When I added a very short video from my collection it loaded OK...
  6. *HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

*HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome: Hello there, I just built my new pc and I love using it, however, I suddenly got a BSOD (Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while rending a pretty long video and having like 10 tabs open in chrome. If someone has the time could they please help me. I hope nothing is...
  7. Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome: Hello there, I just built my new pc and I love using it, however, I suddenly got a BSOD (Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while rending a pretty long video and having like 10 tabs open in chrome. If someone has the time could they please help me. I hope nothing is...
  8. videos not loading on websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos not loading on websites: [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem. I also had a similar problem in other...
  9. Sway app not loading videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  10. WIN 10 does not like Zonealarm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WIN 10 does not like Zonealarm: Can not find ZA anywhere on the computer after installing WIN10. Contacted ZA and they gave me a line to click on and re-download it. But as soon as it seems to get there it clears my screen and nothing happens. Thanks. Manfred 17186