Windows 10: Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Videos (on YouTube, Factbook, etc) play fine on my Google account but freeze, flash or go black when I try to play them on Edge. I've checked to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by billyboystl, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge

Videos (on YouTube, Factbook, etc) play fine on my Google account but freeze, flash or go black when I try to play them on Edge. I've checked to make sure my adobe player is on in advanced settings. Anyone have the same problem? This only started happening in the past few months.

:)

billyboystl, Sep 7, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 7, 2018
  3. No embedded video play with Microsoft Edge

I performed the above suggestion but I still can't play video on Microsoft Edge. I also can not change my search engine.

RolandoPrado, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge

Video Lag

Hi John,

The latency in playing videos might have been caused by network interruption, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Does the issue happens when playing videos online or you have experienced the latency when playing videos that are saved on your drive too?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any network issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and
    Internet Explorer
    to check if the issue persists. If the issue happens in Internet Explorer, please use this article as your reference:

Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge

1. Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Video won't play

2. Video Files Won't Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Files Won't Play: I have some MP4 videos that won't play. I get this message when I try to open them:This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc00d36c4I don't know what else to do. I've tried...
  3. Video Files Won't Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Files Won't Play: I have some MP4 videos that won't play. I get this message when I try to open them:This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc00d36c4I don't know what else to do. I've tried...
  4. Edge won't play CBS.com videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't play CBS.com videos: Have uBlock Origin installed on Brave, Opera and Edge. They all play CBS videos except for Edge. In fact, commercials pop up in Edge but never shows videos. - - - - - Windows 10 Pro 170676
  5. Browsers Won't Play Video

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers Won't Play Video: A Dell Optiplex 760 with 4GB of RAM (Acer AX1430G-UW30P), AMD E-450 APU processor. Tower was recently upgraded to W10 from W7. It currently has Chrome (default), Firefox and Edge. Subscribed to MrFood.com to receive recipes. Most of the recipes have an accompanying 2 minute...
  6. amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    amazon prime video stopped playing in microsoft edge: Amazon prime video always played fine using Edge browser till a couple days ago. Now it won't even allow me to click on a selection, or sometime it does it takes minutes to load, or times out with code 7017. I have google fiber gigabyte service so I have plenty of bandwidth....
  7. Video's won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video's won't play: After Windows 10 upgrade I can't play video's now. There seems to be some type of conflict with Google. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-wont-play/4c3b181a-3f60-4b54-ba09-506eeb796575
  8. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  9. YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge: I was trying to figure out why is YouTube not playing on the browser of Microsoft Edge. I have read different articles online trying to solve this problem. With Google Chrome YouTube is working with no problem but not Microsoft Edge. Is there a reason why can't YouTube run on...
  10. Videos Won't Play on Windows Edge

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Videos Won't Play on Windows Edge: Several months ago, my laptop stopped playing videos, whether they be YouTube, or even news videos. Only does this using MS Edge.. Chrome plays them fine. Saw a similar issue, and it said to solve change Rendering to Software rather than GPU Rendering. I changed it, restarted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos wont play on windows 10 edge

2. microsoft edge wont play videos

3. videos wont play on microsoft edge

4. edge wont play video,
  5. video wont play in edge,
  6. video wont play microsoft edge,
  7. edge wont play video how to fix,
  8. why wont videos play in windows 10 edge,
  9. videos wont play in edge,
  10. videos wont play in microsoft edge,
  11. videos wont play on edge,