Windows 10: Video

Discus and support Video in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Many years ago, I bought a movie camera, it was a "Fujica - single-8", could load a film cassette lasts for about 5 minutes. Read the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Video

Hello,
    Many years ago, I bought a movie camera, it was a "Fujica - single-8", could load a film cassette lasts for about 5 minutes.
    Read the instructions, had some explanations in the store, and when our first daughter was born, started filming. The cassettes were sent a broad for processing. We could watch the 'movie' with a movie projector. The results were not satispactory, but thats what I got. Over the years I continued to use the movie camera, and each film was glued to the previous and so on. Then the movie projector broke, there were no parts to repair, so I started to use a video camera.
    The film reel forgotten. When doing some house cleaning I found the film reel, gave it to a lab to make a video out of the film.
    The resulst were three disks, one has two 'avi.m2v' files,(playable in a home dvd plyer), the others are the same but in dvd format 'vob' files. One is 18 minutes, the other is 34 minutes
    Now I want to add some comments to the start of the movie - not subtitles, just at the begining.
    I have on my pc some video tools: "Video pad video editor", "Format factory", "Hand brake", and "Dvd Styler".
    The comments I want to make on a short slideshow and insert it at the begining of the dvd's.
    May be add some background music.
    My guess is that some how I have to transfer the movies onto my pc.
    Well, this is the story, these movies (cannot repair anything) are family history and want to give them some day to my daughters and grandsons.
    I would like to have some ideas where to start and how to..
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks
    Mordechai

:)

Motim, Sep 24, 2016

2. Mogul 6800 video issue!

I have a Mogul 6800 and I 've recorded some videos from my phone camera. I've tried to save the videos to my computer,but it can't open them.

Any ideals?

mogul video, Sep 24, 2016
  3. "Cannot change the name because you do not have the required access privileges" Windows 10

All I am trying to do is re-name a folder in my photos ...something I have done many times before !!

Why does the above message come up ? It is my PC; not used by anyone else...!

video queen, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Motim Win User

Video

Hello,
    Many years ago, I bought a movie camera, it was a "Fujica - single-8", could load a film cassette lasts for about 5 minutes.
    Read the instructions, had some explanations in the store, and when our first daughter was born, started filming. The cassettes were sent a broad for processing. We could watch the 'movie' with a movie projector. The results were not satispactory, but thats what I got. Over the years I continued to use the movie camera, and each film was glued to the previous and so on. Then the movie projector broke, there were no parts to repair, so I started to use a video camera.
    The film reel forgotten. When doing some house cleaning I found the film reel, gave it to a lab to make a video out of the film.
    The resulst were three disks, one has two 'avi.m2v' files,(playable in a home dvd plyer), the others are the same but in dvd format 'vob' files. One is 18 minutes, the other is 34 minutes
    Now I want to add some comments to the start of the movie - not subtitles, just at the begining.
    I have on my pc some video tools: "Video pad video editor", "Format factory", "Hand brake", and "Dvd Styler".
    The comments I want to make on a short slideshow and insert it at the begining of the dvd's.
    May be add some background music.
    My guess is that some how I have to transfer the movies onto my pc.
    Well, this is the story, these movies (cannot repair anything) are family history and want to give them some day to my daughters and grandsons.
    I would like to have some ideas where to start and how to..
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks
    Mordechai
    Note: dont know why got a note that I'm not logged in so I logged again, if the is a double thread - please forgive

Motim, Sep 24, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    If I were you, the first thing I would do with these videos is to put them onto a hard drive. In fact, if these were my videos I would put them on several hard drives.

As far as software for your project, I own and have used PhotoStage SlideShow. It is easy to use and will accomplish exactly what you want.

But please do not wait, back up those videos right away.

Create Dynamic Photo Slideshows Easily with PhotoStage

Rocky, Sep 24, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    And you already have the best tool to hand to rip the videos from the one with 'vob format' (ie. it's a standard video DVD). The tool to use is Handbrake.

How to Rip a DVD to Your Computer

One easy to use video editor used to be supplied by Microsoft with XP, then W7 - Windows Movie Maker. It's not package with any OS these days, but the last version was included in the Window Essentials 2012 suite, still available direct from Microsoft (but not for much longer - end of support is 2017).
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...ows-essentials

There are much better and more sophisticated video editors out there, but Movie Maker is simple and easy to understand, plus it runs fine on my Windows 10 v1607.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Video

1. Video - Similar Threads - Video

2. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?: so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is...
  3. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?: so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is...
  4. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  5. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  6. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  8. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  9. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  10. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....