Windows 10: Video

Discus and support Video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since downloading an upgrade a few days ago, my laptop will not play any videos on netflix, or prime. I got it to play a video on youtube but no sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Martynia, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Martynia Win User

Video

Since downloading an upgrade a few days ago, my laptop will not play any videos on netflix, or prime. I got it to play a video on youtube but no sound. please help, its driving me insane!

:)

Martynia, Jul 10, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Video

video usage

Hi,

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Video

1. Video - Similar Threads - Video

2. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?: I recently bought a almost brand new computer exept ssd and hard drive. And for some reason "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" tanks my RAM to sometimes over 12000MB and kills my computer. Anyone knows whats wrong? I updated my computer and that removed it for about a...
  3. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?: I recently bought a almost brand new computer exept ssd and hard drive. And for some reason "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" tanks my RAM to sometimes over 12000MB and kills my computer. Anyone knows whats wrong? I updated my computer and that removed it for about a...
  4. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  6. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  7. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  8. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  9. I get scrambled video on boot

10. Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?: I've built a new machine. I've installed Windows 11 pro, new drivers, windows 11 has no new updates- I've updated all I can think of. My hardware is quite beefy:-Asus TRX50 SAGE wifi motherboard-AMD Threadripper 7960x-RTX 4090 ROG Strix-Fast Gen4 and Gen5 SSDs-4x rdimm 96gb...