Windows 10: video

Discus and support video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i watch an hd video 480p above, the app that is playing the video would freeze and unfreezes after 5-10 minuteshow do you fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gableoro, May 16, 2021.

1. gableoro Win User

video

when i watch an hd video 480p above, the app that is playing the video would freeze and unfreezes after 5-10 minuteshow do you fix this?

:)

gableoro, May 16, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, May 16, 2021
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 16, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

video

Windows Videos

Video added to the list video :).

Thema:

video

1. video - Similar Threads - video

2. Green and Purple Video Playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Purple Video Playback: Hello all,I am having an issue with video playback, any videos I play have a green and purple overlay. I updated my drivers and nothing changed. All online videos on browsers are working fine, only offline videos or captures have this weird overlay. I changed...
  3. Video doesn't play while laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video doesn't play while laptop is plugged in: I cannot play any video while the laptop is plugged in. The sound plays, but no video. Videos play fine on battery power. This started after the latest MS update. I have updated all drivers. The screen also dims for no reason and flickers to black once in a while, while...
  4. Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.: I've now witnessed this happening a number of times, if I have Outlook open and I am on a Teams meeting/call and the screen for this is not fully expanded as soon as someone shares and unshares the meeting screen minimises itself.This is only happening when I have Outlook...
  5. Photos video editing broke my film

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos video editing broke my film: The subject is kind of hard to understand, so let me elaborate.I was using Photos video editor to edit a film I made over the course of a year or so. The video was 1 hour, 15 minutes long. Today, I decided to change the background music, so I added a custom audio which was 1...
  6. Windows 10 KB5003637 breaks absolute position mouse across multiple video heads

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 KB5003637 breaks absolute position mouse across multiple video heads: I want to inform Microsoft that their latest update KB5003637 breaks some basic functionality of absolute position mice and tablets. Essentially, we use an absolute position mouse i.e. we give the absolute coordinates of the mouse pointer on the screen. When Windows 10 first...
  7. ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY VIDEOS, DRIVE D, AND DESKTOP FILES

ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY VIDEOS, DRIVE D, AND DESKTOP FILES: Hello! As I was trying to free up my Drive C, I accidentally merged these 3 categoriesVideosDrive DDesktopNow, what I see on my desktop screen are all the files from the 3 categories. Please help. Thank you! P.S. Attached is a screenshot of my regedit...
  8. Video editor wont load an MP4

Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  9. BSOD video memory management internal when watching video

BSOD video memory management internal when watching video: I have a problem when watching video on my HP ProBook 445 G7. Especially it appers when i pause/unpause a video on YouTube or another video hosting service. The BSOD appears with a message: video memory management internalminidumps here:...
  10. Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games

Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games: Hi all,This may be a strange problem as I couldn't find any similar problems on the web.The problem is when I use the computer it freezes in short intervals. I am writing an essay and while writing, some letters are not written, some letters are written triple times. It...