Windows 10: video

Discus and support video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i watch an hd video 480p above, the app that is playing the video would freeze and unfreezes after 5-10 minuteshow do you fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gableoro, May 16, 2021.

1. gableoro Win User

video

when i watch an hd video 480p above, the app that is playing the video would freeze and unfreezes after 5-10 minuteshow do you fix this?

:)

gableoro, May 16, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, May 16, 2021
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 16, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

video

Windows Videos

Video added to the list video :).

Thema:

video

1. video - Similar Threads - video

2. Can't download Amazon Prime Video App for Windows 10 without a school/business account in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Amazon Prime Video App for Windows 10 without a school/business account in...: I am trying to add the Amazon Prime Video for Windows app from the Microsoft Store so I can download content to watch offline on an airplane, etc....
  3. What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?: I don't know what did this but if I am in a program that ask me to select a folder for a video to be saved to or imported from it has changed the name of a directory. I have created a folder Movies & TV which gets changed. I also see the error if I open windows explorer and...
  4. Media videos have a white transparent background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media videos have a white transparent background: Hey, so I have an error. It started with just the films and movie app and now it has seemed to move over to YouTube there is this white transparent background that highlights over the video I am watching. Like this: If you have any tips that will help me please do so!...
  5. Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, one thing you ought to deal with is system errors. These errors are notorious for occurring at some of the most important times. In this post, we are going to talk about the following error. Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video...
  6. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  7. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  8. Green and Purple Video Playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Purple Video Playback: Hello all,I am having an issue with video playback, any videos I play have a green and purple overlay. I updated my drivers and nothing changed. All online videos on browsers are working fine, only offline videos or captures have this weird overlay. I changed...
  9. Video doesn't play while laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video doesn't play while laptop is plugged in: I cannot play any video while the laptop is plugged in. The sound plays, but no video. Videos play fine on battery power. This started after the latest MS update. I have updated all drivers. The screen also dims for no reason and flickers to black once in a while, while...
  10. Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video call/meeting minimises itself when someone shares within the call/meeting.: I've now witnessed this happening a number of times, if I have Outlook open and I am on a Teams meeting/call and the screen for this is not fully expanded as soon as someone shares and unshares the meeting screen minimises itself.This is only happening when I have Outlook...