Windows 10: video

Discus and support video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i make a video by windows photo viwer simply right click on my cursor and make a video option is come . and then i save video to my computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pop_713, Jun 24, 2022.

1. pop_713 Win User

video

when i make a video by windows photo viwer simply right click on my cursor and make a video option is come . and then i save video to my computer. I want to ask the video i make is private to me only? i m worry about my privacy no internet is connected at that time

:)

pop_713, Jun 24, 2022

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

video

Windows Videos

Video added to the list video :).

Thema:

video

1. video - Similar Threads - video

2. Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...: I am currently using windows 11 and my laptop is acer nitro 5, is there any fix that can fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-appear-clor-shifted-rainbow-bloom-type/f1e823e6-a285-42f9-880f-2736ff34b31b
  3. Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...: I am currently using windows 11 and my laptop is acer nitro 5, is there any fix that can fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-appear-clor-shifted-rainbow-bloom-type/f1e823e6-a285-42f9-880f-2736ff34b31b
  4. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...
  5. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...
  6. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  8. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  9. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e
  10. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e