Windows 10: video_DXGKRNL error

Discus and support video_DXGKRNL error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the problem is that I am just using my laptop normally until recently it starts popping up blu blue screen of death frequently. 50% of the time it pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joe potaoes, May 6, 2021.

1. video_DXGKRNL error

the problem is that I am just using my laptop normally until recently it starts popping up blu blue screen of death frequently. 50% of the time it pops up with the video_DXGKRNL errorthe suspicious .exe program I downloaded is a 'Friday night funkin' which blue screen death me 3 times in a row then I deleted. then I download another one by another author; Friday night funkin whitty mod. where it worked fine at the start but some times randomly blue screen death me. all the blue screen are deaths and will not restart automatically.

:)

joe potaoes, May 6, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, May 6, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 6, 2021
Thema:

video_DXGKRNL error

1. video_DXGKRNL error - Similar Threads - video_DXGKRNL error

2. My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors: Hi My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors what I need to doCheck the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-hard-disk-is-showing-dynamic-errors/4c83fae9-5bcb-46d8-af03-2b89ca801294
  3. My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors: Hi My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors what I need to doCheck the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-hard-disk-is-showing-dynamic-errors/4c83fae9-5bcb-46d8-af03-2b89ca801294
  4. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  5. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  6. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times: Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have already tried reinstalling the graphics drivers for both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU from the ASUS support...
  7. Game freezes, Render fails, Laptop shuts down, GPU disconnects and random VIDEO_DXGKRNL BSOD

Game freezes, Render fails, Laptop shuts down, GPU disconnects and random VIDEO_DXGKRNL BSOD: I have been having lots of video-related issues ever since early April and I think it is after some Windows updates. I have tried many ways to troubleshoot but I'm struggling to get it fixed. My Aftershock laptop is still under warranty but I need it to work from home. So...
  8. BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues: Hi Team, I am facing bsod issues.Initially when the frequency of restarting was more,I reset the system and everything was working fine but now it started again with less frequency.Can you please check....
  9. installing visual c++ 2017 redistributable cause BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver power state...

installing visual c++ 2017 redistributable cause BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver power state...: hello I have Laptop ACER Swift 3 SF314-54G with specification : Intel Core i3-7020U GeForce MX150 RAM 8 Gb (4gb Onboard and extra 4GB) Windows 10 1809 latest build Latest Nvidia Driver (417.71) latest bios version from Acer website My problem is whenever I install...
  10. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...: Hello microsoft, I have Acer Swift 3 54g, recently my laptop always got bluescreen when I restart my laptop and it happen after I upgrade my RAM, update windows 10 to 1809, and update my nvidia driver I don't wich one that make my laptop get BSOD My laptop specification :...