Windows 10: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

Discus and support VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, this is a problem that has been bugging me for more than a month now at this point.I bought a new gaming laptop, i installed microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Real Bread, Dec 9, 2023.

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

Hello, this is a problem that has been bugging me for more than a month now at this point.I bought a new gaming laptop, i installed microsoft applications and quality-of-life stuff, and at random time, this forsaken BSOD always appears, and it's the same code of error too.I tried : - Run SFC Scan - Run DISM Restore scan - Updated and downgraded both of my graphics card i have AMD Ryzen IGPU and NVIDIA RTX 4050I haven't tried reattaching the graphics card's chip inside the laptop because i'm scared and i'm unfamilliar with the whole laptop hardware and reinstalling windows 11 because it is

:)

The Real Bread, Dec 9, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. 69ec04ce-1ca0-4bf7-8898-690548266d4e.jpg

I have a coworker who keeps getting this message and her laptop restarts at seemingly random times. I followed all the steps from www.windows.com/stopcode yet it continues to restart randomly. It is an MSI laptop running Windows 10. I noticed (as in the
    image above) that the Stop code is for Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR so I both updated the drivers and rolled back video drivers after updating them did not stop this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

David Tveraas, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Namslas90 Win User

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. - Similar Threads - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR laptop

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.: Hello, this is a problem that has been bugging me for more than a month now at this point.I bought a new gaming laptop, i installed microsoft applications and quality-of-life stuff, and at random time, this forsaken BSOD always appears, and it's the same code of error too.I...
  3. "Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" while playing games on my Dell G3 laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" while playing games on my Dell G3 laptop ?: So every time I play a game after like half an hour or so, my game crashes blue screen giving the error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR , then when I relaunch the laptop my discrete GPU is gone, like missing from task manager and hidden in device manager. To fix it I have to...
  4. "Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" while playing games on my Dell G3 laptop ?

"Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" while playing games on my Dell G3 laptop ?: So every time I play a game after like half an hour or so, my game crashes blue screen giving the error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR , then when I relaunch the laptop my discrete GPU is gone, like missing from task manager and hidden in device manager. To fix it I have to...
  5. When the nvidia gpu is used, my laptop crashes giving video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error bsod for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the nvidia gpu is used, my laptop crashes giving video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error bsod for...: I tried uninstalling the current nvidia gpu then installing the nvidia gpu on the Asus website, but the game would run for like a minute or 2 then give the same bsod. Also my laptop is the 2021 ROG Zephyrus G14...
  6. When the nvidia gpu is used, my laptop crashes giving video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error bsod for...

When the nvidia gpu is used, my laptop crashes giving video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error bsod for...: I tried uninstalling the current nvidia gpu then installing the nvidia gpu on the Asus website, but the game would run for like a minute or 2 then give the same bsod. Also my laptop is the 2021 ROG Zephyrus G14...
  7. I bought a new laptop this week, however I am hit with "Video_dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error" whenever...

I bought a new laptop this week, however I am hit with "Video_dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error" whenever...: Hello,I bought my laptop this week received Tuesday 17th on January and had 0 issues with it at first.However, this weekend I tried to play some games on the laptop Football Manager 2023, which is a very low intensity game, and it caused a BSOD stating a...
  8. I bought a new laptop this week, however I am hit with "Video_dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error" whenever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new laptop this week, however I am hit with "Video_dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error" whenever...: Hello,I bought my laptop this week received Tuesday 17th on January and had 0 issues with it at first.However, this weekend I tried to play some games on the laptop Football Manager 2023, which is a very low intensity game, and it caused a BSOD stating a...
  9. I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have tried restoring to the restore point it show the same BSOD, I tried resetting my laptop still same thing Please Help...OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...
  10. I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have tried restoring to the restore point it show the same BSOD, I tried resetting my laptop still same thing Please Help...OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...