Windows 10: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

Discus and support VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, this is a problem that has been bugging me for more than a month now at this point.I bought a new gaming laptop, i installed microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Real Bread, Dec 9, 2023.

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

Hello, this is a problem that has been bugging me for more than a month now at this point.I bought a new gaming laptop, i installed microsoft applications and quality-of-life stuff, and at random time, this forsaken BSOD always appears, and it's the same code of error too.I tried : - Run SFC Scan - Run DISM Restore scan - Updated and downgraded both of my graphics card i have AMD Ryzen IGPU and NVIDIA RTX 4050I haven't tried reattaching the graphics card's chip inside the laptop because i'm scared and i'm unfamilliar with the whole laptop hardware and reinstalling windows 11 because it is

:)

The Real Bread, Dec 9, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. 69ec04ce-1ca0-4bf7-8898-690548266d4e.jpg

I have a coworker who keeps getting this message and her laptop restarts at seemingly random times. I followed all the steps from www.windows.com/stopcode yet it continues to restart randomly. It is an MSI laptop running Windows 10. I noticed (as in the
    image above) that the Stop code is for Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR so I both updated the drivers and rolled back video drivers after updating them did not stop this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

David Tveraas, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Namslas90 Win User

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop.

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on a new laptop. - Similar Threads - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR laptop

2. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  3. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  4. Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...: Hi,Issue: The laptop restarts randomly due to VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR while playing games.Description: Restart usually occurs when I am using Edge/Chrome while playing a video game. It doesn't show any error or something; it just restarts.I have added my system info and...
  5. Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...

Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...: Hi,Issue: The laptop restarts randomly due to VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR while playing games.Description: Restart usually occurs when I am using Edge/Chrome while playing a video game. It doesn't show any error or something; it just restarts.I have added my system info and...
  6. Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 that has been experiencing this issue for almost a year now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, 12th Gen Intel i7-12650H, running Windows 11. This seems to happen whenever I play newer games, I've tried to find a solution on Google...
  7. Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 that has been experiencing this issue for almost a year now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, 12th Gen Intel i7-12650H, running Windows 11. This seems to happen whenever I play newer games, I've tried to find a solution on Google...
  8. Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error": So for the past 2 days my HP Omen 15 2021 ver. has been getting BSOD'ed with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" for windows 10. It just started doing this randomly and has been consistent for a while now. It sometimes doesn't detect the Nvidia DGPU too, but it...
  9. Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"

Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error": So for the past 2 days my HP Omen 15 2021 ver. has been getting BSOD'ed with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" for windows 10. It just started doing this randomly and has been consistent for a while now. It sometimes doesn't detect the Nvidia DGPU too, but it...
  10. Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging