Windows 10: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

Discus and support video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop with an I5 9300 GTX 1650 and 8GB of ram Recently I was playing a demanding gameCall of Duty Modern Warfare,and after a few minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabriel Christian, Apr 12, 2021.

1. video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

I have a HP laptop with an I5 9300 GTX 1650 and 8GB of ram

Recently I was playing a demanding gameCall of Duty Modern Warfare,and after a few minutes in the game,it crashed and i got a bluescreen saying the following:VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAl_ERROR

:)

Gabriel Christian, Apr 12, 2021

2. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer

video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 69ec04ce-1ca0-4bf7-8898-690548266d4e.jpg

I have a coworker who keeps getting this message and her laptop restarts at seemingly random times. I followed all the steps from www.windows.com/stopcode yet it continues to restart randomly. It is an MSI laptop running Windows 10. I noticed (as in the
    image above) that the Stop code is for Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR so I both updated the drivers and rolled back video drivers after updating them did not stop this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

David Tveraas, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Muyak Win User
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Having blue screen upon restart from hibernation mode "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" since build 18342. Occurring every time after wake on mouse/keyboard. Home built unit in intel i7-4770k using onboard processor graphics. Anyone else having same occurance?

Muyak, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Lionel_23 Win User

video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

Lionel_23, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

1. video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error - Similar Threads - video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

2. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.: This happens when I launch a game which has high graphics quality. One more thing is that the BSoD will happen randomly, sometimes after closing the game, during the game, charging the laptop after closing the game etc. Specs : Integrated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 620 (driver...
  3. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Here is the link to the dump file. It happens suddenly while I was using my laptop. Please look into it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videodxgkrnlfatalerror/040c17b4-ed18-4721-b443-ea9223502711
  4. BSoD ( VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR )

BSoD ( VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR ): Hi there, I've been facing this issue for the last several months where my laptop freezes up and crashes with that BSoD. It does not seem to be able to detect my GPU after the crash until I restart my laptop as well. I've also seen this ( nvdisplaycontainer.exe has crashed...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...: I don't have much information but it started happening after the last windows update 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662. Here is the link to the dump file. Please look into it....
  6. BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error when playing games

BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error when playing games: My windows 10 version is 20H2. Compilation of Operational system 19042.630. Windows 10 Home Single Language Please, I really need help. The system crashes while playing games. DESKTOP-K1HH658-(2020-11-23_15-36-11).zip - Google Drive 169011
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - 1 of 4 GPUs stops during render

BSOD - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - 1 of 4 GPUs stops during render: Hi, I've been having problems after GPU rendering on a 3D software, with 4 GPUs sometimes one of the nodes just freeze and will result in the whole program crashing. I've used GPU-Z to monitor, and when the problem occurs usually around 15 mins in the GPU/Default Clock,...
  8. video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error crash on Acer Swift 3

video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error crash on Acer Swift 3: For a few weeks now, Windows 10 has been throwing BSoDs for the above bug check. The crashes are random in when they occur. Sometimes it will crash before I can even get to the login screen, other times it can run for hours without issue. No USB devices are used on this...
  9. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hey, I've been having issues with VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD, according to bluescreen error the problem seems to be because of my nvidia card as the error only happens shortly after trying to open a video game. So far I have tried: Uninstalling the nvidia driver and...
  10. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR IN GL63-8SE

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR IN GL63-8SE: Hello, I don't know where to post this, I asked previously with MSI Support, but they didn't seem to help. i am getting a VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD. I am having a hard time finding the problem here's the dump from Whocrashed. crash dump file:...