Windows 10: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE

Discus and support VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi support team, my monitor randomly freezes and the pc restarts automatically after awhile, I have analyzed the dumpfile with windbg and it says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dominicteow, Feb 26, 2021.

1. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE

Hi support team, my monitor randomly freezes and the pc restarts automatically after awhile, I have analyzed the dumpfile with windbg and it says it is a video memory management internal issue, I would appreciate some assistance on this as this has been going on for 2/3 months now.

Link to minidumpfile and my msinfo32: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxxkEAbTH_Vhi1PNM0Asu2_M16A?e=HO0aSH

Currently using a MSI RTX 2060 and EVGA 650W power supply.

I have stress tested my cpu and gpu, checked my ram, updated BIOS and nvidia drivers to the latest ones.

Thanks!

:)

dominicteow, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
  3. PEeGEe21 Win User
    Video_memory_management_internal

A blue screen with Video_Memory_Management_Internal keeps coming up and i cant operate my system because immediately it boots, the same thing happens and it restarts repeatedly.

PEeGEe21, Feb 26, 2021
  4. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE

BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with your PC as you receive BSOD with the error code VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. I certainly appreciate your efforts in sharing the necessary details to analyze the issue.

The VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL bug check has a value of 0x0000010E. This indicates that the video memory manager has encountered a condition that it is unable to recover from.

Upon checking the dump files, I found that the file dxgmms2.sys is causing the BSOD on the system.

I would suggest you to uninstall the graphics drivers and then re-install them from the

manufacturer website
    to see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter.
    3. Expand Display Adapters.
    4. Right click on the Display drivers and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    6. Click on OK.
    7. Do not restart the PC.

In addition, I see that there is a BIOS update available for the PC. You can also try updating the BIOS and see if that helps. The BIOS update can be downloaded from the

manufacturer website

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from
    the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE

1. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE - Similar Threads - VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL ISSUE

2. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys: Hello,I have a problem with my Lenovo L340-15IRH. It crashes and I get BSOD. Sometimes it's three times a day, sometimes is three times a week. It doesn't matter I'm playing games or just browsing Internet. Config: i5-9300HIntel UHD Graphics 630Nvidia GeForce GTX 16508 Gb...
  3. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys: Hello,I have a problem with my Lenovo L340-15IRH. It crashes and I get BSOD. Sometimes it's three times a day, sometimes is three times a week. It doesn't matter I'm playing games or just browsing Internet. Config: i5-9300HIntel UHD Graphics 630Nvidia GeForce GTX 16508 Gb...
  4. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL help...

I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL help...: I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL please look into this matter and provide me with a solution asap....
  6. I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL help...: I'm facing blue screen of death and the stop code is VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL please look into this matter and provide me with a solution asap....
  7. Error "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" causes my computer to crash and often when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" causes my computer to crash and often when...: when my computer first crashed, it went to BSOD and there was a top line on my screen with what looked like random color pixels that looked corrupted. when I restarted no post, safe mode does nothing except often get window into a blue screen loop. the login screen but it...
  8. Error "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" causes my computer to crash and often when...

Error "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" causes my computer to crash and often when...: when my computer first crashed, it went to BSOD and there was a top line on my screen with what looked like random color pixels that looked corrupted. when I restarted no post, safe mode does nothing except often get window into a blue screen loop. the login screen but it...
  9. Error "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" causes my computer to crash and often when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Getting BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL on MSI Creator Z16

Getting BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL on MSI Creator Z16: Hi everyone. Basically the title. A bit more about laptop and system. I7 12700H RTX3060 laptop 32GB Ram upgraded by myself from 16 Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Bought in May this year. Windows is the one which i got with device. I'm upgrading GPU drivers every time i got notifications...