Windows 10: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thijsvu, May 29, 2022.

1. Thijsvu Win User

VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot and try again, get kicked out and try againAnd then after 3 or 4 tries, i go and Watch Netflix on Google Chrome.Why do i not just default to Google Chrome?Well, I do. but not for watching TV, as Google Chrome and FireFox only support 720p, whereas Edge supports 1080p.While i am watching in Chrome, I usually clear the Microsoft Edge Cache, update my Display Driver and do a stresstest.Sometimes it doesn't come back for a few days sometimes a week

:)

Thijsvu, May 29, 2022

2. Netflix not working on Microsoft Edge error code “W8156-88890001”

The same error is happening in my computer.

I have Windows 10 latest updates.

Netflix works in other browsers (like chrome, firefox)

Microsoft Edge is not the default browser in my computer, and this should have any impact on its functionality, correct? I would like to use Edge instead of Chrome, but it is still having several issues like this one. Is there any suggestion, update, or
    settings to make Netflix work?

Thank you,

Alonso

AlonsoGutierrez Chavez, May 29, 2022
  3. Netflix not working on Microsoft Edge error code “W8156-88890001”

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to access Netflix on Microsoft Edge which prompts an error W8156-88890001. We will help you to resolve this issue.

Please provide us with additional information to assist you better:

• Were you able to access Netflix using different browser?
    • Is Microsoft Edge the default browser on your computer?

I suggest you to access Netflix using Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

If you are still unable to access Netflix using Internet Explorer, please refer to the below link and check if your issue resembles the same and try the troubleshooting steps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...88890001/13076627-be98-4410-b1a5-b392e6898a0c

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry.

However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the article Backup and restore the registry in Windows

Hope it helps.

Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2022
  4. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

Stuttering and buzzing when playing youtube through Windows Edge and on the Netflix app

Thanks for the response. Adobe flash was enabled and it is video through Edge and Netflix that has the problem.

I followed both the steps suggested below to no avail, still the same problem..

It is definitely linked to Microsoft Edge; as accessing either Netflix or YouTube through Google Chrome has been fine.

Ritchie Somerville, May 29, 2022
Thema:

VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

1. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL Fullscreen Netflix

2. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge: Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot and try again, get kicked out and try againAnd then after 3 or 4 tries, i go and Watch Netflix on Google Chrome.Why do i not...
  3. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge: Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot and try again, get kicked out and try againAnd then after 3 or 4 tries, i go and Watch Netflix on Google Chrome.Why do i not...
  4. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

BSOD on Netflix in Edge: When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I don't know specific whys and whats that precede the problem, aside from watching Netflix itself. I've managed to find errors...
  5. Netflix no longer works in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix no longer works in Edge: Netflix no longer works in Edge browser for me. I'm on 1909. It stopped working after Edge browser was upgraded to the new one I think. I get error code D7701-1003 submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...
  6. Netflix not working on new Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix not working on new Edge?: Anyone else having trouble getting movies on Netflix to play? I have no idea why but they won't play for me. If I pick a movie from the home screen they work fine. But if I search for a movie and try to play it, it doesn't work. When I try to move the movie around I get the...
  7. Microsoft Edge messing up netflix

Microsoft Edge messing up netflix: Ever since I downloaded Microsoft Edge the movies freeze on Netflix. Is there a way to remove Microsoft Edge and replace with another operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-messing-up-netflix/7467849e-004f-4541-9088-20665b6dd0d3
  8. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  9. Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen: I've tried to live with it but I can't, It's almost as bad as subtitles. I've installed silverlight and played around with the Nvidia Settings. Nothing makes a difference. Netflix within google chrome, GTX1080 FE 100732
  10. Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge: Can't watch video on Edge in Fullscreen without taskbar getting in the way. Can someone help? 11449