Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PuchuKing33, Oct 23, 2022.

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth for around 1.5 min or so, but then drops down from 150-200 FPS to less than 10 FPS, freezes and restarts the PC. There is also occasional black screen and sometimes also restart when just browsing the web. I can see from the 3Dmark benchmark that it jumps from around 1800 MHz to 400-200 MHz before exiting the test with error. When it does restart I do get a memory dump. The GPU is a MSI GeForce RTX 3060 AERO ITX OC LHR - 12GB GDDR6 RAM - Nvidia

:)

PuchuKing33, Oct 23, 2022
  2. danny1a Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119)

danny1a, Oct 23, 2022
  3. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119)

I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119). I need help on how to solve this issue because I've already had files corrupted because of the sudden BSODs.
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC de79b596-5d6d-403f-a24c-c039e3072f8a?upload=true.png

BlazingSkyez, Oct 23, 2022
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

How do i get rid of the "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"?

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 012719-10937-01.dmp

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

File Name: 012819-7953-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9609-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9609-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9625-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-11437-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

Nnvlddmkm.sys - nVidia

Driver Date - 11-Jan-2019

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Your nVidia driver is very new. The driver date is 11-Jan-2019. If BSOD started happening after 11-Jan-2019, you have two options

Roll back nVidia driver

Go to computer manufacturer's website and see if any driver is released after 11-Jan-2019.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 23, 2022
Thema:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 Newly

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?: Hi, I have had BSOD a couple of times this week. Once when opening a game up and twice when starting a video. I have used the WinDbg tool but not sure what to do with the information. Does anyone know what this means and any steps to remedy this? I believe it may be a driver...
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?: Hi, I have had BSOD a couple of times this week. Once when opening a game up and twice when starting a video. I have used the WinDbg tool but not sure what to do with the information. Does anyone know what this means and any steps to remedy this? I believe it may be a driver...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC: Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth for around 1.5 min or so, but then drops down from 150-200 FPS to less than 10 FPS, freezes and restarts the PC. There is also...
  5. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC: Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth for around 1.5 min or so, but then drops down from 150-200 FPS to less than 10 FPS, freezes and restarts the PC. There is also...
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Lenovo\Desktop\092722-7640-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Lenovo\Desktop\092722-7640-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  8. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on...
  9. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on...
  10. New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hello, I hope someone can help. I read the wiki and have the spec, msinfo and dmp files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtaScQLGm19rhsl_xnCcSLWP_fThiw?e=eFBoGP My PC is fairly stable - I have played some CSGO and some Overwatch (for about 4 hours in total). No issue there....