Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M video card and Windows 10 x64 running for months now, but after an automatic windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fa355115, Nov 20, 2018.

1. fa355115 Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

Hi there,

I have a laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M video card and Windows 10 x64 running for months now, but after an automatic windows Update which happened on 15/11/2018, my computer now generates a blue screen and error message "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR", and reboots.

As far as I have seen it installed a package called "NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 388.73" and "NVIDIA Pilote graphique 388.73" packages with this update

... issue is that the computer just reboots sometimes after 1 minute, sometimes after 2 minutes and doesn'lt let you time to do anything.

I would like to know if it is possible to prevent windows to automatically install this package / driver through Windows Update ?

P.S. I have even re-installed Windows from a USB key and all is fine but as from the moment Windows Update reinstalls this package the blue screen is there again !

:)

fa355115, Nov 20, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 20, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 20, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M) :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M) - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen

2. [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, My laptop started getting BSOD twice after problems with installation of virtual box on windows 11. Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/unable-to-install-virtualbox-on-windows-11/6345c869-2d37-412f-b8e1-053af350238a?page=3 I...
  3. [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, My laptop started getting BSOD twice after problems with installation of virtual box on windows 11. Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/unable-to-install-virtualbox-on-windows-11/6345c869-2d37-412f-b8e1-053af350238a?page=3 I...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10: Hi. Please let me know how to stop Windows 10 from updating my video driver. At some point Nvidia introduced a bug in a new version of video driver that crashes Windows. Nevertheless Windows keeps installing a diver version with that bug. I don't remember exact version, I can...
  5. Blue Screen after Update and Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after Update and Automatic Repair loop: We are running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15. Not my computer but it is my husbands. I have no idea of harddrive or processor due to the computer being inaccessible at this time. After a Windows automatic update, we are getting a blue screen and enter into the Automatic...
  6. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100%

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100%: [IMG]My laptop window 10 stuck at 100% blue screen by stop code: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. How i solve this problem, it stuck have been 2hours....
  7. Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

Blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....
  8. blue screen fix after an automatic windows update

blue screen fix after an automatic windows update: Recently I shutdown my computer from the start menu that displayed update then shut down. The following morning I attempted to boot up my computer, but received the blue screen that stated my computer has experienced a problem and will restart after collecting information....
  9. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen: Hi, I just got this new error in a blue screen. I was getting this blue screens more often know. Error codes are different every time. I installed drivers, updated some software as advised, now this. Now, again I need to read the minidump. I hope someone can help me...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after display wake: Laptop display was turned off i.e. on screen saver, turned it on, after a few minutes screen went black, limited mouse movement and then BSOD. Please see attached minidump information. Any help would be much appreciated. Attachment 30989 15879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nividia 650m bsod

2. nvidia gt 650m video scheduler error bsod

3. gt650m window 10 blue screen