Windows 10: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100%

Discus and support Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]My laptop window 10 stuck at 100% blue screen by stop code: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. How i solve this problem, it stuck have been 2hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KangYuan, Jan 16, 2019.

1. KangYuan Win User

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100%

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100% [​IMG]My laptop window 10 stuck at 100% blue screen by stop code: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. How i solve this problem, it stuck have been 2hours.

:)

KangYuan, Jan 16, 2019
  2. KangYuan Win User

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100% [​IMG]
    My
    laptop window 10 stuck at 100% blue screen by stop code: Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. How i solve this problem, it stuck have been 2hours.

KangYuan, Jan 10, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User

Hi KangYuan

My name is Sarah Kong and I am an independent adviser that is here to try and help you with your issue.

First you will need to force your machine to get into the recovery screen.

To do this boot up and wait for the blue windows screen with the spinning circle, when you see that press and hold power button to shut down.

Boot up again and do the same thing by waiting for the blue windows screen with the spinning circle then shut down, power up for the 3rd time and you should get repair screen.

Let it run.

You will then get a screen with the Automatic Repair.

From here select troubleshoot - advanced and then restore point

Try a restore point first.

SarahKong, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen Stuck at 100% - Similar Threads - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Blue Screen

2. [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, My laptop started getting BSOD twice after problems with installation of virtual box on windows 11. Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/unable-to-install-virtualbox-on-windows-11/6345c869-2d37-412f-b8e1-053af350238a?page=3 I...
  3. [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 11] blue screen - video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, My laptop started getting BSOD twice after problems with installation of virtual box on windows 11. Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/unable-to-install-virtualbox-on-windows-11/6345c869-2d37-412f-b8e1-053af350238a?page=3 I...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%: My laptop just got blue screen of death Stop code : irql_not_less_or_equaland it is stuck at 100% for almost an hour. I tried to hold the power button and it did nothing. Is there any quick fix?...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%

Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%: My laptop just got blue screen of death Stop code : irql_not_less_or_equaland it is stuck at 100% for almost an hour. I tried to hold the power button and it did nothing. Is there any quick fix?...
  6. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stuck at 100%: I recently got a new graphics card and since installing it I have had problems with my PC. The PC frequently crashed when playing games. I rebooted my PC in an attempt to fix it and I'm still having problems. Now when it shows the blue screen it charges to 100% and does not...
  7. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

Blue screen of death stuck at 100%: I recently got a new graphics card and since installing it I have had problems with my PC. The PC frequently crashed when playing games. I rebooted my PC in an attempt to fix it and I'm still having problems. Now when it shows the blue screen it charges to 100% and does not...
  8. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the BSOD before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to fix it this...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen: Hi, I just got this new error in a blue screen. I was getting this blue screens more often know. Error codes are different every time. I installed drivers, updated some software as advised, now this. Now, again I need to read the minidump. I hope someone can help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen restart stuck at 100%