Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my...

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I formated my laptop 2 days ago and I re-install everything. After than I have an issue when I play league of legends. The issue is that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by koutsomito, Feb 5, 2020.

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my...

Hi,

I formated my laptop 2 days ago and I re-install everything. After than I have an issue when I play league of legends.

The issue is that when I alt tab I get the BSOD "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" error. some things that I found below regarding the error:

- it happens only when I play fullscreen mode on 4k external monitor LG 27UL650. it maynot happen in the first alt tab, it is random, it may happen on the 3rd one for example. Before the format of my laptop I had the same software and hardware and I wasnt getting the BSOD, even with 4k fullscreen mode.

- when I play windowed mode I dont get the BSOD on my external monitor

- When I play on my laptop's monitor either fullmode or windowed, I dont get the BSOD

- I have uninstall all drivers, reinstall them without solution to the issue. I have changed with nvidia settings set 3d settings to performance, set vertical sync to off etc again with no result.

- all hardware has the latest drivers on.

- I have scanned all drivers and registry with no result.

- When I check the minidump file, the 2 highlighted filename are dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

The link for my LoL log files and the minidump file is https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vbch2sluED-PKbVCriVRzo4-Kff5qKNO

COuld someone help me with this please?

thank you in advance.

:)

koutsomito, Feb 5, 2020

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, Feb 5, 2020
  4. jo_ma Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my...

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my...

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD when I alt tab in League of Legends after formatting my... - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD alt

2. BSOD only in League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only in League of Legends: Hello, I get BSOD in the loading screen of LoL the screen after champion select for those who play the game or sometimes when I'm in the game already playing as well. I get BSOD with different errors like "driver irql not less or equal", sometimes I get pure green screen...
  3. BSOD only in League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only in League of Legends: Hello, I get BSOD in the loading screen of LoL the screen after champion select for those who play the game or sometimes when I'm in the game already playing as well. I get BSOD with different errors like "driver irql not less or equal", sometimes I get pure green screen...
  4. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  5. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  6. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  7. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  8. BSOD after playing some League of Legends

BSOD after playing some League of Legends: I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram. So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it! Here's my dm_log in case someone is...
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...
  10. BSOD when playing League of Legends or browsing

BSOD when playing League of Legends or browsing: Hi, I upgraded from 7 to 10 and began getting crashes when playing LoL and Fallout 3 and occasionally when sitting at the desktop. I tried making a clean install and have subsequently had a few crashes. 1. After trying to install the Windows 7 sound driver (W10 not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. leahue blue screen when alr tabbing