Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in a Skype group video chat when this error cropped up twice: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119 The minidump is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAR_tt, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JAR_tt Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119

I was in a Skype group video chat when this error cropped up twice:

The minidump is located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzZFKao5rkAgjxrEj0hg9o4qvsA?e=0eArhR

Device

• HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx

General specifications

• Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

• Microprocessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz

• System memory: 8 GB

• Memory slot 1: 8GB Micron 3200MHz

• System board: 86C9 56.21

• System BIOS: F.07

• Video: Graphic device 1 IntelR UHD Graphics

• Current resolution: 1366 x 768

• Refresh rate: 60 Hz

• Version: 26.20.100.7463 11/6/2019

• Aero status: Enabled

• Audio: Device 1 IntelR Display Audio

• Driver: IntcDAud.sys

• Version: 11.1.0.12

• Device 2: Realtek High Definition Audio

• Driver: RTKVHD64.sys

• Version: 6.0.8742.1

Security

• McAfee Total Protection

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

JAR

:)

JAR_tt, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

Hi Dilip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

I would suggest you to check for any patches or updates pertaining to the game and install them accordingly.

If the issue is pertaining to only this software/game, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software/game in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode. Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Video Schedular Internal Error in Windows 10

Hello,

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

Let me know, which troubleshooting steps from the above helped you in fixing the issue?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 10, 2020
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119

Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

I am getting this BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 on my windows 10 PC.

It randomly happens during standby only. It won't happend even when I play graphics intense games.

Minidump here.

Dropbox - 020816-9734-01.dmp - Simplify your life

Please help guys.

DilipParmar, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check value 0x00000119 - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check

2. birghtness value bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    birghtness value bug: ello I am using win 11 and my problem is how do i fix this bug when i keep holding my mouse on the brightness slider thing, the slider goes dow the screen but the value stays there and its permanent untill uyou restart it....
  3. birghtness value bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    birghtness value bug: ello I am using win 11 and my problem is how do i fix this bug when i keep holding my mouse on the brightness slider thing, the slider goes dow the screen but the value stays there and its permanent untill uyou restart it....
  4. Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code. Been trying allmost everything that google can...
  5. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000154

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000154: I got a new ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 -10750H 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - 1TB SSD with windows 64bit. It was Geek squad "certified". Upon opening, I got the first BSOD. THat one said system_service_exception. The next...
  6. WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bug check has a value of 0x00000133.

WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bug check has a value of 0x00000133.: Hi, I have a fx6300300mhz OC,GTX650, 16GB DDR, 550W350w max load PC and I am getting BSOD from time to time with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bug 0x00000133. I updated my GPU and IDE ATA/ATAPI controllersAMD PCI IDE controller and АMD SATA controller. Did not help....
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello, I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and I facing a problem with VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.....My drivers from my graphics card is up to date. I don't know how to fix it...and its happen when I watching a simple video on youtube... Could you help me?...
  8. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error: Hello, I was just finished playing a game and tried to shut down my pc. As it was shutting down, it was trying to close apps still open. Then I get a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and meeds to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we will...
  9. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Today I got VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR with a Blue Screen / BSOD I was opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and had Visual Studio 2017 open. My configuration: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I Chipset Intel Z370 2 monitors connected with Display Port on Asus ROG STRIX...
  10. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Video_scheduler_internal_error: This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are available. These all seem to be watchdog driver related and crashed at ntoskrnl.exe+14e240 Attachment 81567 I do not...