Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Please let me know how to stop Windows 10 from updating my video driver. At some point Nvidia introduced a bug in a new version of video driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexey Klimov, May 3, 2020.

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10

Hi. Please let me know how to stop Windows 10 from updating my video driver. At some point Nvidia introduced a bug in a new version of video driver that crashes Windows. Nevertheless Windows keeps installing a diver version with that bug. I don't remember exact version, I can check it next time when it is again silently updated. Driver version 368.81 works just fine but next time when Windows install updates it downloads the newer driver and installs it. Even if the device is disabled in the Device Manager Windows enables it and then in a few seconds I see Windows blue screen with error code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. InSystem properties in Device installation settings I checked 'No' with hope that it would stop downloading manufacture's drivers alas it doesn't help. Faulty module name is consistent from one crash dump to another so I'm quite convinced it's related to the video driver:

FOLLOWUP_IP:

nvlddmkm+11659b

fffff805`282b659b 488d8c2490000000 lea rcx,[rsp+90h]

FAULT_INSTR_CODE: 248c8d48
    SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 6
    SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+11659b
    FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
    MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm
    IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys
    DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5a259017
    STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb
    BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 11659b
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_nvlddmkm!unknown_function
    BUCKET_ID: 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_nvlddmkm!unknown_function
    PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

:)

Alexey Klimov, May 3, 2020
  2. fa355115 Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

Hi there,

I have a laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M video card and Windows 10 x64 running for months now, but after an automatic windows Update which happened on 15/11/2018, my computer now generates a blue screen and error message "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR",
    and reboots.

As far as I have seen it installed a package called "NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 388.73" and "NVIDIA Pilote graphique 388.73" packages with this update

... issue is that the computer just reboots sometimes after 1 minute, sometimes after 2 minutes and doesn'lt let you time to do anything.

I would like to know if it is possible to prevent windows to automatically install this package / driver through Windows Update ?

P.S. I have even re-installed Windows from a USB key and all is fine but as from the moment Windows Update reinstalls this package the blue screen is there again !

fa355115, May 3, 2020
  3. Video_Scheduler_internal_error on Windows 10

So I spoke to Nvidia they said this is completely a Microsoft issue. They said to follow some steps for windows 7 that didnt work obviously so after many months on the phone with these guys they said it was microsoft issue with the windows 10 software that
    seems to be broken.

My question is this Microsoft when are you going to fix this Video_Scheduler_internal_error?

What do I need a video sceduler for?

How does one disable it or remove it?

NickDindia, May 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
Thema:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR Nvidia GT650M

2. Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code. Been trying allmost everything that google can...
  3. Windows 10 - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello. I'm having a BSOD couple of times already and it shows VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. I'm doing nothing but play games on my laptop and it just happened. I did not install anything that time,i have no other anti virus installed only windows defender. My screen just go...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello, I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and I facing a problem with VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.....My drivers from my graphics card is up to date. I don't know how to fix it...and its happen when I watching a simple video on youtube... Could you help me?...
  5. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was...
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR blue screen after automatic Windows Update (Nvidia GT650M): Hi there, I have a laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M video card and Windows 10 x64 running for months now, but after an automatic windows Update which happened on 15/11/2018, my computer now generates a blue screen and error message "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR", and...
  7. Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: When starting up and attempting to play, or after some time of playing games such as Slime Rancher, Grand theft auto 5, and Dirty bomb the whole system either shows up with a BSOD displaying this error, or the system just crashes leaving a pixelated mess on the monitor. My...
  8. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Windows 10 Blue Scheen: Hi, I just got this new error in a blue screen. I was getting this blue screens more often know. Error codes are different every time. I installed drivers, updated some software as advised, now this. Now, again I need to read the minidump. I hope someone can help me...
  9. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Video_scheduler_internal_error: This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are available. These all seem to be watchdog driver related and crashed at ntoskrnl.exe+14e240 Attachment 81567 I do not...
  10. Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error

Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error: I have a custom built PC with Windows 10 Home x64-bit and I constantly get crashes. Sometimes I can be on for 5 minutes then it crashes, sometimes an hour. Sometimes there will be a completely white screen, a colorful screen with many-mini squares, and sometimes BSOD...