Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was just browsing on the internet with no other applications opened except Firefox and a random BSOD occured with the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ic00042, Mar 13, 2020.

1. ic00042 Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

So I was just browsing on the internet with no other applications opened except Firefox and a random BSOD occured with the error code "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". Is someone able to look into my minidump file to see if that can find anything?

Minidump file link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ag6kynywh5l7f1/031320-13828-01.rar?dl=0

Thank you so much in advance.

:)

ic00042, Mar 13, 2020

2. Cant delete the browsing history in the internet options.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to delete previous browsing history.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which browser are you using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Internet Explorer (Delete Browsing History)

Step 1:

I suggest you to press Shift Key + Ctrl Key + Delete Key together and check the box against History and delete.

Steps 2: Reset Internet Explorer.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2: Microsoft Edge (Delete Browsing History)

I would suggest you to refer the link below on Viewing or deleting browsing history in Microsoft Edge,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/...-browsing-history-in-microsoft-edge#v1h=tab01

Note: When you use InPrivate Tabs your browsing data (like cookies history or temporary files) isn’t saved on your pc after you are done. Microsoft Edge deletes temporary data from
    your pc after all your InPrivate Tabs are closed.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 13, 2020
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

Unable to browse the Internet even when connected to Wi-Fi

Hi,

There may be several reasons as to why you cannot connect to the internet. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet using a wired connection?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Does this happen with all websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We also suggest that you try the try the troubleshooting steps found
    here

Regards.

Katrina Men, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR browsing internet

2. internet browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet browsing: Hi, I can't browse YouTube and some other cites after I installed win10, how I can solve this problem? I appreciate any help Thank you & best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-browsing/e2abfbb5-876a-40cb-912c-496147436d93
  3. Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code. Been trying allmost everything that google can...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello, I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and I facing a problem with VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.....My drivers from my graphics card is up to date. I don't know how to fix it...and its happen when I watching a simple video on youtube... Could you help me?...
  5. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing: Hey to whoever reads my post, I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive screen corruption. Basically, it looked like a VRAM issue - the top bar was covered with red squares, the taskbar went green with...
  6. BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119

BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119: I think it's about the Nvidia graphic card driver. BSODs started a couple weeks ago whenever I tried to start a game, most of the issues were dpc_watchdog_violation and system_thread_exception_not_handled. Then I uninstalled the previous video card driver (which was the...
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when plugged in: Hello there all! I'm experiencing a strange problem at the moment, that ends with a bug check with the string VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This has suddenly started happening yesterday. While my battery is not plugged into AC power source, everything just works...
  8. Kernel Power Event ID 41 when just browsing the internet

Kernel Power Event ID 41 when just browsing the internet: Hello I'm not sure if this is the right section as not getting a BSOD but my computer locks up randomly when doing nothing basically, all i'm doing is browsing the internet. I have to press the power the button to shut my computer down then switch it on again. When i...
  9. Sound popping when browsing the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound popping when browsing the internet.: Hello, everyone. I hope that I can find someone to help me here, as this problem is driving me insane. Basically, when have music playing or any extended sound (like from a Youtube video for example), I hear a horribly irritating popping noise whenever I browse the internet....
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a week or two ago, and ever since I have been unable to play games for more than an hour without BSOD'ing. Usually I get a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR, but once or twice it has instead been a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (atikmpag.sys). This happens...