Windows 10: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants

Discus and support VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is the second time this problem occurs while on a skype call. Blue screen on a brand new DELL lap top, insp 3593 i5 Please advice on the matter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mariana_Pik, May 26, 2020.

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants

It is the second time this problem occurs while on a skype call.

Blue screen on a brand new DELL lap top, insp 3593 i5

Please advice on the matter.

Thanks.

:)

Mariana_Pik, May 26, 2020

2. Participants

On the free Skype, how many participants can be on one call ? Or do you need a paid account to do multiple people on one conference ?

Thanks.

Tom Hunter(2), May 26, 2020
  3. Skype for Business - multiple accounts

I use Skype for Business within my company and also with clients. Normal Skype can support multiple accounts at the same time (Can I run multiple Skype accounts at the same time? | Skype Support) but I cannot find anything for 'Skype
    for Business'.

Currently I have the inelegant options of signing in and out of the Windows app, or using the app for one and Office365 for the other.

Are multiple accounts supported yet? Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

BrynHughes, May 26, 2020
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, May 26, 2020
Thema:

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants

1. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while on a skype call with multiple participants - Similar Threads - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while skype

2. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  3. Listening to Spotify whilst participating in a teams call?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Listening to Spotify whilst participating in a teams call?: I have online classes, and i really miss my music, so how can i play spotify simultaneous with teams? Of course with the same audio output? submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments]...
  4. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  5. why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops: window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good connection hard wired, and many others have the same issue...
  6. why does skype app closes while in call, and while does skype calls drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does skype app closes while in call, and while does skype calls drops: window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good connection hard wired, and many others have the same issue...
  7. Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call: Hi, this is happening to me constantly for the last month. Skype, the metro app, i guess the latest version, is crashing all the time. While I am on a call, it's closing out of nowhere and it's disappearing from my desktop. I start a new call and after seconds or minutes...
  8. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing: Hey to whoever reads my post, I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive screen corruption. Basically, it looked like a VRAM issue - the top bar was covered with red squares, the taskbar went green with...
  9. BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing: So ive bought anew computer with MSI Gtx 1070 and Motherboard MSI Z170 M5 Gaming ive played a bit of medium-graphics games but the first high-graphics game i downloaded was sniper elite 3 which caused for me BSOD (Video_Scheduler_Internal_error) everytime I play (still...
  10. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...