Windows 10: Video_scheduler_internal_error

Discus and support Video_scheduler_internal_error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sampulix, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Hi,

Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code.

Been trying allmost everything that google can offer about this, still wasnt working so I installed win10 again from "the advanced startup options".

After installing windows Im STILL getting this error code, so can it be that my graphics card or something else hardware related is broken ? I dont have anything connected with USB, just charger.

submitted by /u/Sampulix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sampulix, Sep 14, 2020

2. Video_Scheduler_internal_error on Windows 10

So I spoke to Nvidia they said this is completely a Microsoft issue. They said to follow some steps for windows 7 that didnt work obviously so after many months on the phone with these guys they said it was microsoft issue with the windows 10 software that
    seems to be broken.

My question is this Microsoft when are you going to fix this Video_Scheduler_internal_error?

What do I need a video sceduler for?

How does one disable it or remove it?

NickDindia, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

Hi Dilip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

I would suggest you to check for any patches or updates pertaining to the game and install them accordingly.

If the issue is pertaining to only this software/game, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software/game in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode. Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Video_scheduler_internal_error

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR from atikmpag with videos and games

When watching Youtube videos or playing games (very frequent with Playerunknown Battlegrounds), I often receive a BSOD with the error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. Playing PUBG, I probably receive the BSOD one out of every three games.

System
    ---------
    Windows 10 64 bit
    Intel i5-7500
    Radeon RX480
    8GB RAM

WhoCrashed Analysis
    -----------------------------
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: atikmpag.sys (atikmpag+0x4787B)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x5, 0xFFFFE18529174000, 0xFFFFE18529526AD0, 0x35ED4)
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys
    product: AMD driver
    company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    description: AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: atikmpag.sys (AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.).

DM Log
    ----------
    Attachment 146296

After reading other posts, I ran a the usually recommended command prompt scans as well.
    Attachment 146297

Appreciate anyone who can help me out.

vidSchError, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Video_scheduler_internal_error

1. Video_scheduler_internal_error - Similar Threads - Video_scheduler_internal_error

2. При запуске приложения вылетел синий экран с ошибкой VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    При запуске приложения вылетел синий экран с ошибкой VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Не знаю почему это произошло, раньше такого ни разу не было. С чем это может быть...
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  5. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  6. My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting Blue screen something about Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error can someone help: It crashes when I have few systems running sometimes when I start it up it'll instantly blue screen I play low system required games I still get the blue screen...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  8. Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Windows 11 Crashing "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR": Hey,I have a EVGA 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GPU and it was broken last year. I've got a replacement card from EVGA which should be working fine, but sometimes my PC gets BSOD with "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and I have frequent lags and stutters on Desktop and while gaming. I...
  9. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  10. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...