Windows 10: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

Discus and support VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; GPU: RX580 8GB OS: Windows 10 64 bit version 1709 GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.7.5 Display Devices: Viewsonic XG2402 144Hz HDMI Motherboard:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by madlyy, Oct 22, 2019.

1. madlyy Win User

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

GPU: RX580 8GB
    GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.7.5
    Display Devices: Viewsonic XG2402 144Hz HDMI
    Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M Bios version F10
    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
    PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W
    RAM: 8GB 2400MHz (1 stick)

Issue:
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD (both caused by atikmdag.sys and atikmpag.sys) daily, it occurs randomly and oftentimes it doesn't even show a BSOD, my pc just suddenly freezes and restarts. Have already tried DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and I tried various drivers. Have also run memtest x86 4/4 passes without any errors.

Is my PSU or GPU dying?

minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hfPIrzLF2jSKcUC4dofxJ_RdYHAENlMb

:)

madlyy, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Vario Win User

Bsod 116

Ran Hyper X for 2 days no problems. Put the green in, after about 12 hours of system running, it idled for awhile and then BSOD 116. I'm going to increase my ram voltage and also raise the minimum system idle speed to 20x.

Vario, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Vario Win User
    Bsod 116

Running p95, got BSOD 116 again, but I have gotten it at idle usually. So I'll run p95 with stock UEFI settings (load optimized defaults in bios) and then see if it happens again.

Then we can probably say its the GPU.

Vario, Oct 22, 2019
  4. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

1. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily - Similar Threads - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please: Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- WinDbg report -------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft (R)...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) ntkrnlmp.exe Windows 10

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) ntkrnlmp.exe Windows 10: Hi guys facing this issue in my PC, clean installation of Windows 10 and drivers, attached data from the memory dump Gigabyte B450M-DS3H Bios F42b Ryzen 7 3700X RAM HyperX @ 2666 MHz 2 X 8GB Nvidia RTX 2060 *No overclocking...
  4. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  5. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  6. Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey all, recently got a pair of astro a50's and started using them. Ever since I've been getting this BSOD randomly while gaming or just browsing the internet. Not sure if it has any correlation with the headset or not but it's coincidental for sure. To be safe I uninstalled...
  7. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure

BSOD Video_TDR_Failure: I'm getting BSOD regularly with many games. Usually when i alt+tab and open them again. Or my screen blinks and crashes whatever game i was playing, or it simply BSOD. The only pattern i found is that is minimizing/maximazing related (at least i think so, it always happen...
  8. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002

BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002: Greetings and Salutations; Scratching my head. Never in all the 25+ years of building pc's have I ever had this many BSOD's. RANDOM. RE-SET, RE-IMAGED, RE-INSTALLED WINDOWS SO MANY TIMES. Now I know why I don't this for a living anymore. I have installed windbg from sdk. I...
  9. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50): Hi! I getting this BSOD from today. I don't know what is the problem the PC crashes under 2-3 min frequently. What now? I can't attach any log beacuse of crash time... here it is what I can save quick. Uploaded the crash log corrrectly. 22796