Windows 10: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update

Discus and support VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since I installed Windows Update 2004, I have had continuous crashes involving video, specifically those imbedded on websites, or hosted by websites,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hesprus, Jul 2, 2020.

1. hesprus Win User

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update

Since I installed Windows Update 2004, I have had continuous crashes involving video, specifically those imbedded on websites, or hosted by websites, such as Bitchute and occasionally YouTube. Only once have I received a blue screen error with the code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and it referenced: nvlddmkm.sys.

This happened on 6/29/2020

I have the latest video driver installed it did so after I performed a system restore when I realized I was past the ten days to return to the previous version. I've seen some conflicting articles involving previous versions of Windows, but this has never happened before on my system.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

hesprus, Jul 2, 2020
  2. hesprus Win User

Since I installed Windows Update 2004, I have had continuous crashes involving video, specifically those imbedded on websites, or hosted by websites, such as Bitchute and occasionally YouTube. Only once have I received a blue screen error with the code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE
    and it referenced: nvlddmkm.sys.

This happened on 6/29/2020

I have the latest video driver installed (it did so after I performed a system restore when I realized I was past the ten days to return to the previous version). I've seen some conflicting articles involving previous versions of Windows, but this has never
    happened before on my system.

Any help is appreciated.

hesprus, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Video_Tdr_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys)

Can u help?

Mehmet Abdullah, Aug 5, 2020
  4. mbouksim Win User

video_tdr_failure nvlddmkm.sys error after updating with my Nvidia 630M

Hi
    i have a lenovo ideapad Z570 with 2 graphic cards (Intel HD 300 and Nvidia 630M)
    when ever i update my Nvidia graphic cards above the 305.XX version i got the video_tdr_failure nvlddmkm.sys when i open any game and work perfectly with the 305.XX or bellow driver

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update [​IMG]

this happen to me on windows 7, 8, 8.1 and now with Windows 10 i tryed lots of solution found in the internet (updating the regestry, changing the nvlddmkm.sys ...) but nothing works for me
    i did check the difference between the last version 353.62 and the 285.90 with GPU-Z and this what i got :
    353.62:

285.90:

do i have to change the GPU clock after updating the driver??

thanks for your help

Ps: sorry for my bad english mother tongue
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update smile.gif

mbouksim, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Windows 2004 Update - Similar Threads - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm sys

2. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  3. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  4. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. video_tdr_failure igdkmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video_tdr_failure igdkmdn64.sys: HP Notebook 15s -fr2005tuSKU 2N8P8PAi m having this BSOD issue whenever i play game at least once. i tried sfc /scannow but didnt work. rollback driver option is disabled so cant do that. system is fully updated, all drivers too. so please help me find a solution. and please...
  6. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys: Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver switching from Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. It shows a yellow exclamation mark and in the properties, it shows "Windows has...
  7. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: While launching a game, it freezes up (And a second of the audio loops), then an another second loops, then it gives me this squished blue screen, the error it gives me is "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys" This PC was bought from a pawn shop nearby me, for about ~200 US...
  8. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks: I was using bluestacks when BSOD happened. Everything went blue and it said your pc has just run in to trouble we are collecting the error files then you can restart. If you need help with this error search this Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys not exactly what said *Smile...
  9. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  10. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...