Windows 10: Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV'

Discus and support Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Videocon, in partnership with Microsoft, on Wednesday launched what it is calling the world's first Windows 10-powered LED TV, priced at Rs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV'

Read more: Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV', Starting Rs. 39,990 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

:)

Brink, Oct 27, 2015

2. No live tv on N96

there is no live tv in the uk yet!!! only in finland, the netherlands and 1 channel in america! no idea when the uk launch is? and i dont think its going to be free to air either,as you will still have to connect through the orange network.however you
    should be able to still get the live streaming tv through the old fashioned gprs which you can find on orange world,or whoever your provider is. hope this helps? took me ages to get to the bottom of it!!!!

adi777---01, Oct 27, 2015
  3. mccbleue Win User
    N900: Unfair pricing for U.K. customers?

This is wondering off topic but... In that case it is a happy bonus for the film companies, but it was not the reason for having region coding in the first place. Since well before it was possibel to own one's own copy of a film, films have been shown in
    cinemas at different launch dates around the world. This allows them to control better the marketing, and also you can't have your top stars making special appearances at premières simultaneously around the world.

With VHS videos, the release of films to own was regulated by the fact that different countries used different standards according to the number of lines on TV screens in those countries - for example, a film was launched in the US in January but not in
    Europe until several months later, the launch of the VHS tape in the US would not impact on cinema figures in Europe because an American NTSC tape couldn't play in the PAL equipment used in most of Europe or the SECAM equipment used in France.

DVD is a digital media which overrides the restrictions of the TV different equipment and therefore threatened to level the worldwide playing field - Hollywood and other international film organisations insisted on region coding before allowing their output
    to be released on DVD so that they could regulate the release of films around the world, not so they could regulate prices of the discs. Being able to buy from anywhere in the world depends on the buyer knowing one of the languages on the discs supplied in
    any given country, so it can't be argued that without coding anybody would watch DVDs bought from anywhere in the world.

mccbleue, Oct 27, 2015
  4. BillyBob Win User

Now THAT'S what you call a Smart TV.

BillyBob, Oct 28, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'd love to see an OLED version.

Brink, Oct 28, 2015
  6. Burgurne Win User
    Any idea of tech.data on this puppy? PVR via USB? Full Windows USB support? Then VLC will make allmost every format viewable on TV without the need for TV-box or other similarities Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV' :)

Burgurne, Oct 28, 2015
  7. Rumor has it that the first consumers who purchased it were unable to turn it on because "something happened."

BrownianMotion, Oct 28, 2015
  8. BillyBob Win User

I think only LG is doing OLED at the moment.

BillyBob, Oct 28, 2015
  9. Antilope Win User
    All these great TV's, 500 channels, and still nothing on worth watching. *chuckle Soon we will be watching colorized I Love Lucy episodes in 4k. *Party

Antilope, Oct 28, 2015
  10. batlhilz Win User
    great. the whole ecosystem microsoft has, looks pure gold. maybe not just now but in few years. gotta love it

batlhilz, Oct 28, 2015
  11. linw Win User
    Scene:- whole family gathered around to watch the competition final. Whistle goes for start of game.

Then:- computer shuts down for windows upgrade. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Thema:

1. Videocon Launches 'World's First Windows 10 TV' - Similar Threads - Videocon Launches 'World's

2. Movies and TV not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  3. Movies and TV not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV not launching: I've tried multiple solutions but every time I try to launch the app or try to look at a video the app won't launch and the video I try to look at would say Windows could not find file directory make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is there a solution...
  4. World of Warcraft is not launching or starting on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    World of Warcraft is not launching or starting on Windows PC: [ATTACH]World of Warcraft is not launching on many computers. This issue is not exhaustive to any particular specification and is happening irrespective of the CPU or GPU you are using. In this article, we are going to see why this is occurring and how you can resolve the...
  5. T-Mobile Launches World's First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network

in Windows 10 News
    T-Mobile Launches World's First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network: Standalone 5G allows the Un-carrier to massively expand its 5G footprint, bringing next-gen connectivity to more places while paving the way for future groundbreaking applications What’s the news: T-Mobile is the first operator in the world to launch a...
  6. BSOD when launching World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when launching World of Warcraft: Hello, I played game like always and logged off. after 2h wanted to login again and got BSOD Video scheduler internal error. After this have been able to login once, but otherwise have the same BSOD. I have had game installed years and having it worked like dream...
  7. Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems): Hi, I use Apple AirPods between my desktop, laptop and mobile. Due to recent times and increases in video conferencing I'm now frequently switching between each audio source. . Sometimes I can't remember which one I am currently connected to. Before each call/video I have...
  8. The Outer Worlds launches windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds launches windows app store: Been playing on The Outer Worlds with no issues for the last couple of weeks. However the game now no longer launches, upon trying to play the game the app opens up the windows gaming services page on the windows app store. It's pretty frustrating not being able to play the...
  9. The outer worlds wont launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The outer worlds wont launch: The other day i noticed the outer worlds icon disappeared from my taskbar where i'd pinned it. the space is there and when i right click it it shows outer worlds. when i try to launch from there or the windows store, nothing happens...
  10. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videocon launches worlds