Windows 10: videoeditor

Discus and support videoeditor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i import video files from my iPhone to windows movie editor they come is as photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jps1943, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jps1943 Win User

videoeditor

When i import video files from my iPhone to windows movie editor they come is as photos

:)

jps1943, Jan 13, 2021
  2. neosystem Win User

Symbian Belle Feature Pack 2

In new version no annuced the videoeditor! Where find videoeditor?

neosystem, Jan 13, 2021
  3. tishoy62 Win User
    Lost my photo and video editor

i hardreset my photo and videoeditor lost. Please help me reinstall.....

tishoy62, Jan 13, 2021
  4. hii603 Win User

videoeditor

video editor

hello...nokia

please help me getting my videoeditor app back..it was default app on my 603....then on 9/10 i have updated my 603 to fp2..i have done hard reset before updating to fp2...everything seems fine to me...execpt my videoeditor app...i lost it...i think many users
    also have the same problem...please help...thank u very much in advance...love u nokia

hii603, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

videoeditor

1. videoeditor - Similar Threads - videoeditor

2. Start Menu Remove Edge/Movies&TV/Photos/Settings/VideoEditor/Securit y

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Remove Edge/Movies&TV/Photos/Settings/VideoEditor/Securit y: How/is there any way to remove either of these instances from the app list? I don't want to uninstall the apps, just remove them from the Start Menu. (Microsoft Edge, Movies & TV, Photos, Settings, Video Editor, Windows Security) [img] Thank you 175645