Windows 10: Videogame

Discus and support Videogame in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer pops up an error saying DX11 feature level 10 is required to run this engine on a game. But i have DirectX 12 installed and my display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanM_2007, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Videogame

My computer pops up an error saying DX11 feature level 10 is required to run this engine on a game. But i have DirectX 12 installed and my display adapters say there working properly and there all updated??? i have NVIDA GTX 1050Ti and Intel UHD 630.

:)

RyanM_2007, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Dark Ride Win User

The Best Videogames of 2005

If you want to know what was hot and what wasn't in 2005 videogame-wise, you'll have to check out Metacricitc's "Best of 2005" list.

The site is divided in seven categories:
    • Best PS2 Games of 2005
    • Best Xbox Games of 2005
    • Best PC Games of 2005
    • Best GameCube Games of 2005
    • Best PSP Games of 2005
    • Best DS Games of 2005
    • Best GBA Games of 2005
    Each platform has several sub-categories (Adventure, Shooter, Fighting) and a "Game of the Year" and "Dud of The Year".

Now head over to Metacricitc's Best of 2005 site and see if you missed some of the greatest games of 2005.

Source: Metacricitc.com

Dark Ride, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Problem with videogame (battle for the middle heart)

Hi everybody!!! I've just bought the videogame the battle of the middle heart (2006), everytime that I try to play this screen appears

Videogame 4560ebd2-fc76-4d12-b31a-6da9c5bd0988.png

riccardodondoni, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Videogame

600m videogamers may be war criminals

I stopped reading after that. Are there 600 million videogamers anyway? What a BS.

Drone, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Videogame

1. Videogame - Similar Threads - Videogame

2. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  3. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  4. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  5. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  6. Why does my pc restart randomly when playing videogames?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc restart randomly when playing videogames?: My pc randomly restarts itself while gaming. It has been going on for months now.It can happen multiple times a day and it can go on without restarting for days.Things I have in my system and things I have tried: I have a new graphics card MSI 4060 RtxI have a new processor...
  7. Why does my pc restart randomly when playing videogames?

Why does my pc restart randomly when playing videogames?: My pc randomly restarts itself while gaming. It has been going on for months now.It can happen multiple times a day and it can go on without restarting for days.Things I have in my system and things I have tried: I have a new graphics card MSI 4060 RtxI have a new processor...
  8. Ultimate Spiderman Videogame and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Spiderman Videogame and Windows 10: I've been having trouble trying to get Ultimate Spider-Man to work on my computer. I tried changing the compatibility to Windows Service Pack 3, Vista and 7, it didn't work. I would appreciate your help.The game closes automatically when I run it....
  9. Ultimate Spiderman Videogame and Windows 10

Ultimate Spiderman Videogame and Windows 10: I've been having trouble trying to get Ultimate Spider-Man to work on my computer. I tried changing the compatibility to Windows Service Pack 3, Vista and 7, it didn't work. I would appreciate your help.The game closes automatically when I run it....
  10. Kernel32 file crash on videogames, after all drivers and Windows updates are current????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel32 file crash on videogames, after all drivers and Windows updates are current????: I play a game off of steam called Rogue Company and I haven't had any problems with it except I keep coming back to the this same problem where my game will randomly crash and give me a Kernel32 crash error. All of my intel drives are up to date alongside all of my windows...