Windows 10: Videopad Editor 2.41

Discus and support Videopad Editor 2.41 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why doesn't WINDOWS 10 support VIDEOPAD EDITOR 2.41 anymore? It was the best video editor for me & these other versions of VIDEOPAD EDITOR just don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IkeThunderton72, May 25, 2019.

1. Videopad Editor 2.41

Why doesn't WINDOWS 10 support VIDEOPAD EDITOR 2.41 anymore? It was the best video editor for me & these other versions of VIDEOPAD EDITOR just don't work like version 2.41. Other video editors I've used are not like it either. I don't understand why it's no longer supported. Would REALLY like to have this version again.

:)

IkeThunderton72, May 25, 2019
  2. Gorbson Win User

prefer video editing software

Hello Ayush,

I'm not sure if it's still relevant, but here are three free video editors running on Windows 7:

Gorbson, May 25, 2019
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 25, 2019
  4. Videopad Editor 2.41

Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Videopad Editor 2.41

1. Videopad Editor 2.41 - Similar Threads - Videopad Editor

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  5. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  6. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?: I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?...
  7. Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?

Can Move Movie Maker Video Editor Pro from one device to another?: I purchased Movie Maker Video Editor Pro on March 4. The device it is currently loaded on has problems so I am going to be using a different device for this project.Is there a way to download the software again so I can load it to the new device?...
  8. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  9. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  10. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videopad video editor 2.41