Windows 10: Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

Discus and support Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ch6n, Jun 5, 2021.

1. ch6n Win User

Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll.

:)

ch6n, Jun 5, 2021

2. Folding camera rolls photo music and video

Computer work hard was folding camera rolls photo music and video?

SHIRLEY MONTGOMERY

Thanks you

T

ShirleyMontgomery2, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to access the photos and Videos from the different locations?
    2. Is this issue occurring only after connecting Surface to the Docking station?

Try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Step 1

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot Surface Dock and
    docking stations
    for more information.

Step 2

Remove the docking station and Check if you are able to access the photos/Videos. If yes, then it might be an issue with the docking station.

However, you may try updating the display adapters and check the status of the issue.

Refer the article on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

When I take a photo of myself with my laptop camera, what directory is it placed in?

By default, your pictures should appear in your Pictures\Camera Roll folder. If they aren't there, follow these steps to figure out where they are being saved:

1. Take a picture with the camera app.
    2. Click the thumbnail of the picture you just took at the bottom right of the app.
    3. When the photo viewer opens, click the three dots (...) at the top right and select "File Info".

A panel will then appear and it will tell you the directory where your picture is located.

If you created your account picture by going to your account settings and then selecting "create your picture -> camera", then the picture will not have been stored in your camera roll. It will be located in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures as mentioned by @kicken.

Alex Myers, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

1. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll - Similar Threads - Videos Photos Camera

2. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  3. Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll: I took 3 8-minute videos on a Dell Latitude 3380 with Windows 10 on the camera app. They did not show up in the photos app at first because the photo app was having problems. They were present in the camera roll folder, however. After closing the computer, it completely...
  4. Cannot access camera roll and its photos

Cannot access camera roll and its photos: Hello, So as stated above, I am unable to access the photos in my camera roll. Whenever I try to access it through quick access on the file explorer it tells me the file is unavailable. Although I can access it through photos>then clicking the camera roll, so what is the...
  5. Camera does not save video or photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera does not save video or photos: I recieved an error code, 0xA00F424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 when I tried to take a photo and got a slightly different code, 0xA00F425F<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 How do I get the camera working properly? I can see myself but it will not...
  6. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  7. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  8. Photos from Camera Roll

Photos from Camera Roll: I cannot open my pictures that I took with the camera on my surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-camera-roll/4e2bd2c2-4e85-492e-8009-a39ef20ea719"
  9. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Photos and videos vanish from camera roll: I took some photos and videos with the Windows Camera app. I was able to watch the videos and look at the photos afterwards. But after re-connecting my Surface to the docking station my videos and photos disappeared without an undelete tool to even find or recover them....
  10. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...