Windows 10: Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.

Discus and support Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After downloading a few videos, I noticed that the quality for them are 360p. I tried downloading them on my other laptop and the were 1080p. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kyoteeplayszelda, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.

After downloading a few videos, I noticed that the quality for them are 360p. I tried downloading them on my other laptop and the were 1080p. This has recently started happening to me and it's very annoying as I'm a video editor and I don't want to make videos with terrible quality.

submitted by /u/kyoteeplayszelda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kyoteeplayszelda, Aug 13, 2020

2. how to export high quality video with very low file size.

please am having an issue exporting videos. I tried exporting a video on my adobe primere pro cc 2017, I selected the H.264 encoding format, but I don't know what to set on the preset to get a quality video but yet a low size video. All my works are below 5mins, yet I get above 40mb before it would be of better quality

Paul Chilex, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Video streaminh Low quality

I thought the Nokia Trailers app looked a bit low quality also.

michail71---01, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Hnolkid Win User

Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.

N8 - Low Video Recording Quality

Hi,

The recording quality seems low on my N8, even though it is set to HD. There are vague lines distorting the video. I have compared newly recorded videos with older ones and there is a clear difference.

However I haven't recorded a video for a few weeks so I'm not entirely sure if it's a faulty camera or if the newly updated Belle software is causing this.

Has anyone else experienced issues like this or has any solutions?

Hnolkid, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.

1. Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them. - Similar Threads - Videos appear very

2. Bluetooth Sound Quality very low during calls/ using Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Sound Quality very low during calls/ using Microphone: I run windows 11 on my HP Omen 15 Laptop. My issue is that whenever I use Bluetooth headphones the Audio Quality goes far down during calls on Discord or such. It is only when during a call. I am not aware of any Setting that I would find to fix this. Tried searching through...
  3. Bluetooth Sound Quality very low during calls/ using Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Sound Quality very low during calls/ using Microphone: I run windows 11 on my HP Omen 15 Laptop. My issue is that whenever I use Bluetooth headphones the Audio Quality goes far down during calls on Discord or such. It is only when during a call. I am not aware of any Setting that I would find to fix this. Tried searching through...
  4. Very low brightness and contrast while playing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low brightness and contrast while playing video: Hi, I have been using Windows 11 for a while now and I have this annoying problem that has not been patched by updates. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but video in certain software Microsoft software appears with low brightness and contrast. This affects apps such as...
  5. Very low brightness and contrast while playing video

Very low brightness and contrast while playing video: Hi, I have been using Windows 11 for a while now and I have this annoying problem that has not been patched by updates. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but video in certain software Microsoft software appears with low brightness and contrast. This affects apps such as...
  6. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output: Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android EmulatorMy headphones are Sony WH-CH510 and I'm sure it's not a problem with headphones.While using Windows 10, there used to...
  7. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output: Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android EmulatorMy headphones are Sony WH-CH510 and I'm sure it's not a problem with headphones.While using Windows 10, there used to...
  8. All streamed videos are low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All streamed videos are low quality: Hi There, No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and pixelated. I have fast internet (200mbps). I have ensured all drivers are up to date. I have disabled windows defender and...
  9. Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Adobe AE renders video at super low quality: Hello, I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 running 2018 adobe AE CC, but when i render the video and watch it, the quality is wayyyyy lower than the preview and the original video (shot on Panasonic fz300). I have all the settings as high as possible but to no avail. I have...
  10. Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?

Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?: [img] [img] It looks, like MPC is missing antialiasing. I switched to VLC because of this, but I like MPC's GUI more. Is there a way to fix this or it is just a design flaw? I remember MPC to play videos normally years ago. EDIT: Using MPC-BE now, it has got...