Windows 10: Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

Discus and support Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work. I'm running updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AaronHunter3, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

Hello,

I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work.

I'm running updated Windows 10 on a desktop PC.

I bring in my JPEG image.

I save my image and choose "3d Video"

I get options to make it jump, rotate and all these nice effects.

I choose an effect (actually I tried saving with all effects) and save.

I play back the video and it is inverted.

I tried multiple players to see if I can "rotate" the video. No options.

I tried saving. Then rebooting. Then trying again. The bringing out my Bible and saying some prayers. I did some jumping jacks. I called my mom and asked her advice (shes always had good advice), but that didn't work either.

Good luck!

***Original title: Paint 3D - Inverted Video***

:)

AaronHunter3, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Paint 3D - Invert Colours?

The option to invert the photo colors is not yet available for Paint 3D.

Would be useful.

KenSterbenz, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

Paint 3D and save as video option

I have been creating simple 3D models with simple 3D text. When I Save As Video, the video always come out inverted

Steel City Dodge, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

1. Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app - Similar Threads - Videos are inverted

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  5. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Paint 3D video saves upside-down?: Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video, use the Emerge effect, and save. But, it always saves upside-down, no matter what I do. It looks fine in the effects preview,...
  7. Paint 3D inverted output

Paint 3D inverted output: this appears to be problem that cannot be solved by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-inverted-output/6873e453-c14b-4526-9ef0-a9e3ece12041
  8. Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

Inverted videos on Paint 3D app: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. ***Original title: Microsoft 3d Paint***...
  9. Paint 3D - Inverted Video

Paint 3D - Inverted Video: Hello, I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work. I'm running updated Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I bring in my JPEG image. I save my image and choose "3d Video" I get options to make it...
  10. Paint 3D and save as video option

Paint 3D and save as video option: I have been creating simple 3D models with simple 3D text. When I Save As Video, the video always come out inverted https://youtu.be/f_KojAiapMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-and-save-as-video-option/1abc336d-8b13-43cc-9d01-25b7020d3259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 photo 3d saves objects inverted

2. inverted video 3d paint app

3. videos are inverted when saved from paint 3d app windows 10

4. paint 3d application is invrerted,
  5. paint 3d video saved inversed,
  6. paint 3d videos are inverted