Windows 10: Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

Discus and support Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Diksha Verma CS, May 31, 2023.

1. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

:)

Diksha Verma CS, May 31, 2023

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 31, 2023
  3. Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't

Hi thekingofkaraoke,

Issue reported: Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't.

Troubleshooting steps:

• It could be a problem a browser, you can try to reset/clear browser history.
    • Clear all temporary files
    • Run a Disk Clean up
    • Restart the machine
    Once, you perform above troubleshooting steps, it should fix the problem or update us on this thread.

Regards,

Chetan Kochhar, May 31, 2023
  4. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

Firefox browser it yes good no??

I'm not sure that I understand your question...

Personally I have no problems to watch videos on YT.

If you want to download something from YT, I suggest to look for an add on here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

Jsssssssss, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

1. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? - Similar Threads - Videos are playing

2. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?: Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-not-playing-using-firefox-browser/c4208dc8-843d-4424-ae1e-9d6a382a331a
  3. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?: Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-not-playing-using-firefox-browser/c4208dc8-843d-4424-ae1e-9d6a382a331a
  4. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  5. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  6. Browsers Won't Play Video

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers Won't Play Video: A Dell Optiplex 760 with 4GB of RAM (Acer AX1430G-UW30P), AMD E-450 APU processor. Tower was recently upgraded to W10 from W7. It currently has Chrome (default), Firefox and Edge. Subscribed to MrFood.com to receive recipes. Most of the recipes have an accompanying 2 minute...
  7. Videos not playing on browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing on browsers: SOLVED: I have Windows 10 N that do not include a needed package. Go to settings > apps > Optional features > add a feature > Media feature pack install it, restart, wait for an update, install the update and restart and you should be good to go. Hi there, first of all my...
  8. Videos not playing on browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos not playing on browsers: Hi there, first of all my Windows Version number is : 1909 (build 18363.535) Some time ago I updated from windows 7 to 10. Today I completely formatted the PC though. I had some issues with the update (from 7 to 10) that's why I decided to format it and cleanly install...
  9. Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.: I'm trying to use Chromium, as Google Chrome is getting more aggressive with data collection. The issue here is that I can not play any videos even after trying the following: Clearing all browsing data and relaunching. Allow Flash player. Uncheck "use hardware...
  10. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f