Windows 10: video's are playing in black and white.

Discus and support video's are playing in black and white. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanParrish2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. video's are playing in black and white.

My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this.

:)

SusanParrish2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. johndrean Win User

videos play in black and white

Addition info: Videos play in black in white for firefox and chrome browers

johndrean, Nov 5, 2018
  3. johndrean Win User
    videos play in black and white

I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?

johndrean, Nov 5, 2018
  4. video's are playing in black and white.

Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

StevannahAllee, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

video's are playing in black and white.

1. video's are playing in black and white. - Similar Threads - video's are playing

2. White filter on all videos played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White filter on all videos played: When playing any local videos using Windows Media Player or Windows 10 movies and TV, there appears to be a white filter on top of any video played. This is a screenshot from windows 10 videos and TV app.This is a screenshot from Windows Media Player app.However, this won't...
  3. White effect when playing videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  4. White effect when playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  5. Videos playing in black and white when my laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos playing in black and white when my laptop is charging: It only happens when my laptop is plugged in. When I run on the battery, everything is fine. At first, it was only happening to Netflix videos. In the Netflix app, Windows 10. I started watching in my browser, and it was fine. It also would play videos on black and white...
  6. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  7. videos play in black and white

videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...
  8. display all videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display all videos play in black and white: how do I get my color back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/display-all-videos-play-in-black-and-white/40b1e819-df2f-48a4-85d8-193b4b6031c1
  9. Videos in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...
  10. Videos only playing in black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos only playing in black and white.: All of the sudden, my videos only play in black and white. I am not computer savvy and have no idea of what I did to cause this or how to fix it. I did some general things but didn't want to do anything to make matters worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos playing in black and white not in color