Windows 10: Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop

Discus and support Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having problems viewing videos (for example on news websites) as the picture is constantly zoomed in. I've tried finding answers to this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GillianBond, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop

I am having problems viewing videos (for example on news websites) as the picture is constantly zoomed in.

I've tried finding answers to this problem online without success.

:)

GillianBond, Dec 14, 2018

2. All Video playing in Zoomed state

Whenever I playing the video in Facebook or any video stored in my hard disk that is playing on highly zoomed state. So i can't view any video in laptop. Normally this problem occurs when i charging the laptop. But the YouTube is playing very well. I have
    window 8.1 operating system and Google chrome internet explorer . I have already checked the power setting and other settings , but no use. So Please help me to solve the this problem. I have HP 15 Notebook PC Laptop.

Any help would be appreciated.

ChandrashekarRao, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Quka Win User
    Videos not playing right (B&W, zoomed up)

Hi,

I have a hp laptop with Windows 10 OS which is less than 2 years old. I started having this issue since 1-2 months ago. Almost every time I try to watch videos on YouTube or any other websites they are played in "black and white" and also "zoomed up." What
    I mean by "zoomed up" is you only see the part of the video very zoomed up and cannot tell what is going on. The sound is normal, just videos.

When I was researching on the internet to try to find the solution I saw people having an issue that videos play in black and white, but only when it is "plugged in." However, mine does not matter whether if it is plugged or unplugged... It happens to internet
    videos so I can watch DVD on my laptop normally. Does anyone have the same problem?

4. Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop

Zoomed in videos

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Which media player are you using to play the videos?

2) Since when are you facing this issue?

3) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

4) Are you facing the same issue while trying to play the videos on the internet?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting steps.

Method 1: Try to use the 'Ctrl' key from your keyboard and the
    Scroll wheel from your mouse to zoom in and zoom out and see if this helps.

Method 2: Change the Display Settings.

Step 1: Right Click on an empty space on your desktop and click on
    Display Settings.

Step 2: Under Scale and layout, click on the drop-down list of
    Change the size of text, apps, and other items and see if the setting is set to 100% (Recommended).

Step 3: On the same screen of Display Settings, see if the
    Resolution is set to Recommended.

Method 3: Reinstall Graphics Drivers.

If the Method 1 didn't work, then you may want to
    Update or Reinstall the Graphics Drivers

Click on the above link and expand the Display Adapters category and then follow the rest of the steps in the above article.

NOTE: If you are using any Graphics Card Controller Application, then you may want to look into the application for the Video quality, Full Screen, etc., and change those settings.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop

1. Videos are playing zoomed in on my laptop - Similar Threads - Videos are playing

2. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  3. My windows screen is zoomed in after playing a video game

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows screen is zoomed in after playing a video game: After playing a videogame my laptop screen zoomed in a lot and I went to the settings and saw that the screen resolution is the recommended one so I don't know what's the problem. Please if someone knows how to solve this kindly tell me. Thanks...
  4. Videos Playing Zoomed in

Videos Playing Zoomed in: I finished exporting a video file and I went to the Media Player to make sure everything looked good but when I clicked on it the video plays super zoomed in and slightly greyed out I've tried looking around for other solutions but I just noticed that it started yesterday...
  5. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  6. My videos are zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My videos are zoomed in: All the videos are zoomed in and i've done what Microsoft say but it still won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-videos-are-zoomed-in/183aaf5f-6cb8-4670-9a36-411fc52808f8
  7. all video plays in a zoomed in mode

all video plays in a zoomed in mode: all video plays in a zoomed in mode how to back to normal in video mode I need your response asap not paasa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-plays-in-a-zoomed-in-mode/50af1c96-eb2d-441b-b729-fe9c7f487aee
  8. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  9. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  10. Videos played were super zoomed in

Videos played were super zoomed in: It was all fine until yesterday. But today suddenly all the videos that I've tried to open in various places (Films & TV, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Microsoft Edge) were super zoomed in and in a blurry state. I am currently using Windows 10 and I've searched through this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 videos play zoomed in problem