Windows 10: Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

Discus and support Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NatalieA216, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:42 PM.

1. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine. All settings are fine and drivers are up to date. I've searched this question extensively but could not find anything that helped as all answers are from no later than 2018 and non of the fixes work. Can anyone help?

:)

2. Issues with the Windows media player and the Windows Movie and TV player

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly assist you.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Media player settings.
    I also suggest you to run the Video Playback troubleshooter which finds and fixes the problems playing videos movies and television.

Method 2:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search Bar and then Enter.
    • Click on Video Playback and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

3. Zoomed In Videos on Windows 10

I have the same problem. If I use Edge Browser, the videos are zoomed in. Windows Maker, Windows Media Player and Movies and TV (Windows 10 software) have the same problem: zoomed in videos.

AlexisRodriguez_40, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:43 PM
  4. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

Window Media Player and Movies & TV arent working with internet conection

Hi Carlos,

I realize that WMP and M& TV app is not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

As Windows Media Player is not able to access the file, suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if that helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

Select “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter and run it to check if that helps.

Further, you may also take ownership of the file to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Right click the file and select Properties.

• Click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.

Note: The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.

• Click OK.

• If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the “Replace owner on sub-containers and objects” check box.

• Click OK.

For the Movies & TV app issue, suggest you to post the query in the Movies & TV forum:
    Results in Music, Movies & TV - Microsoft Community

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thema:

Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

1. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well - Similar Threads - Videos are zoomed

2. Windows Media Player and Windows TV & Movies won't recognize external cd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and Windows TV & Movies won't recognize external cd player: I just connected an external DVD-RW drive to my Windows 10 Lenovo T570. The T570 recognizes the drive and the DVD movie therein but Windows Media Player says the DVD is empty, no files. So, how do I get WMP to recognize the DVD drive and play the movie?...
  3. Zooming in during videos or movies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in during videos or movies: My computer keeps zooming in while i watch videos or movies. it is very annoying and i hate it. This happened on my hp windows 10 computer, when water spilled onto it. This didn't happen before the water spilled onto it. It only happened after it the water spilled onto the...
  4. Camera and Movies&TV not working well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and Movies&TV not working well: [ATTACH] Hello I have problems using camera and movies&tv apps. when using camera app, it opens well and it also detects where my face is, but it only shows black screen instead of camera. Also when using movies&tv app, it loads the video well, but same problem occurs...
  5. Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!: Hi, My Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop. After stopping manually and it starts to play in a few secs. CANNOT figure out why? Has anyone met the same problem? Try many solutions posted online, not working....
  6. Video playback all zoomed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback all zoomed up: In the last week or so my laptop stopped dislaying video content correctly. Video is all zoomed in. Happens with stored videos i,ve taken and also on streaming sites like netflix. Has been working fine, until recently. Running windows 10 Cheere...
  7. Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV

Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV: So there is no sound in Windows Movies & TV (or Windows Media Player), however there IS sound in other players like VLC. That was one issue that bothered me in 2 weeks now. Until I found a solution. Next to the Speaker icon, there is another icon with some settings for...
  8. Playback issue in movies and tv

Playback issue in movies and tv: when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/playback-issue-in-movies-and-tv/43d0706b-57b2-4757-86b6-e2c74419d2f2
  9. Video Playback Zoomed in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback Zoomed in.: Hey, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook that I've had for almost two years now. It runs on Wondows 10, 12gb ram and an AMD Radeon HD 8400/ R3 Series graphics APU. Last week I was using my computer as I always have I recently aquired a webcam that I use with skype to chat with my...
  10. bad playback issue with movies and tv app

bad playback issue with movies and tv app: I booted from win7 into win 10. I have a whole lot of mpeg2 encoded video files on the network in a shared folder. At first, the app could not play, offered a free codec for mpeg. I agreed, it installed, after a few minutes it played. The playback was smooth, good sound....