Windows 10: Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

Discus and support Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NatalieA216, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine. All settings are fine and drivers are up to date. I've searched this question extensively but could not find anything that helped as all answers are from no later than 2018 and non of the fixes work. Can anyone help?

:)

NatalieA216, Jun 30, 2020

2. Issues with the Windows media player and the Windows Movie and TV player

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly assist you.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Media player settings.
    I also suggest you to run the Video Playback troubleshooter which finds and fixes the problems playing videos movies and television.

Method 2:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search Bar and then Enter.
    • Click on Video Playback and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Zoomed In Videos on Windows 10

I have the same problem. If I use Edge Browser, the videos are zoomed in. Windows Maker, Windows Media Player and Movies and TV (Windows 10 software) have the same problem: zoomed in videos.

AlexisRodriguez_40, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

Window Media Player and Movies & TV arent working with internet conection

Hi Carlos,

I realize that WMP and M& TV app is not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

As Windows Media Player is not able to access the file, suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if that helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

Select “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter and run it to check if that helps.

Further, you may also take ownership of the file to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Right click the file and select Properties.

• Click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.

Note: The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.

• Click OK.

• If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the “Replace owner on sub-containers and objects” check box.

• Click OK.

For the Movies & TV app issue, suggest you to post the query in the Movies & TV forum:
    Results in Music, Movies & TV - Microsoft Community

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

1. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well - Similar Threads - Videos are zoomed

2. Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4: Hello,Despite working fine just last night, I'm now unable to play any videos I have on my PC. It tells me it cannot play because the format isn't supported and gives me the error code 0xc00d36b4. Movies & TV has always been buggy for me, so I tried Media Player only to get...
  3. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  4. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  5. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  6. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  7. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  8. Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging Issues with Media Player and Movies & TV App: When I play videos using media player or the Movies % TV app, I experience lagging issues. However, when I watch videos on Youtube and other websites, I dont encounter lag. Interestingly, I noticed that when I click on "Play as 360 video" or "Play in mini view" in the Movies...
  9. Playback issue in movies and tv

Playback issue in movies and tv: when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/playback-issue-in-movies-and-tv/43d0706b-57b2-4757-86b6-e2c74419d2f2
  10. Video Playback Zoomed in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback Zoomed in.: Hey, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook that I've had for almost two years now. It runs on Wondows 10, 12gb ram and an AMD Radeon HD 8400/ R3 Series graphics APU. Last week I was using my computer as I always have I recently aquired a webcam that I use with skype to chat with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos played in movies & TV appear zoomed in