Windows 10: Videos cause color change.

Discus and support Videos cause color change. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just got a new ASUS laptop with Intel HD Graphics 520 graphics card, and it mostly works fine. However, when a video comes up on any browser window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jecht, May 3, 2016.

1. Jecht Win User

Videos cause color change.

I just got a new ASUS laptop with Intel HD Graphics 520 graphics card, and it mostly works fine. However, when a video comes up on any browser window I'm looking at, the colors sort of shift. It's hard to explain, but the colors fade a bit. It's really obvious when this happens. If I'm scrolling through my Facebook feed, with all of the auto-play videos posted by various sites, it keeps shifting back and forth really quickly and then the computer starts to have problems dealing with it. Sometimes the screen will go completely black, and it may stay that way for a while.

One other odd detail: I noticed that when I put my cursor over the video, the color scheme goes back to normal, then when I take it off, it goes back to that oddly faded color scheme.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this or how to solve it? I'm really lost here.

:)

Jecht, May 3, 2016

2. theme 520

As an FYI, here is a little info on changing a Color or Theme on your device:

Change accent color or background theme

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/start/change-accent-color-or-background-theme

And this link shows some short video clips on how to do things with your new phone. The 2nd clip shows how to Personalize

How-to videos

See Windows Phone 8 in action in these how-to videos.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/start/videos

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 3, 2016
  3. The.one_1 Win User
    Windows HDR option within Windows 10 settings. Poor display quality when enabled.

When I watch youtube videos HDR enable and i click full sceen still colors dont change it stays the same. How do you do it to make it go bright and change colors once youtune video starts in full screen?

The.one_1, May 3, 2016
Thema:

Videos cause color change.

1. Videos cause color change. - Similar Threads - Videos cause color

2. Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome: [IMG]There have been several complaints that video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome when using YouTube on the Google web browser. Reports have also confirmed that this color change happens intermittently and the color becomes either oversaturated or...
  3. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  4. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  5. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Color Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  7. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change background color of rotating text in a video?: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  8. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...
  9. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  10. Video color brightning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video color brightning: When I stream videos on Microsoft edge the colors are all brightened out of the natural colors of the video same when I use the media player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-color-brightning/d914c738-b96a-4552-aa8e-b5f33968bfc4