Windows 10: Videos coming Blue and White?

Discus and support Videos coming Blue and White? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ItzManann, Jan 16, 2022.

1. ItzManann Win User

Videos coming Blue and White?

Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll attact the photo,Its only for recorded videos or mc teams only! my simple display works : pls help

:)

ItzManann, Jan 16, 2022
  2. PloKoon Win User

Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a video tutorial. A lot of steps to change the icon color but worth it to me.

If I heard you correctly, this will reset every time Edge updates?

PloKoon, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

StevannahAllee, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Videos coming Blue and White?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Videos coming Blue and White?

1. Videos coming Blue and White? - Similar Threads - Videos coming Blue

2. White noise on videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  3. White noise on videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  4. Videos coming Blue and White?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos coming Blue and White?: Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll attact the photo,Its only for recorded videos or mc teams only! my simple display works : pls help...
  5. Videos coming Blue and White?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos coming Blue and White?: Hi, any video that I open is coming blue and white, also on Microsoft Teams, if anyone enables thier camera it comes the same blue and white,I'll attact the photo,Its only for recorded videos or mc teams only! my simple display works : pls help...
  6. Gifs and videos come out with a white screen instead. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gifs and videos come out with a white screen instead. Windows 10: Any gif or video I try to play in an app, such as Discord, Steam, or the default Windows apps comes out with a blank white screen. Anyone else got this problem? Anyone got a solution? It's been happening for a while, but since there were general workarounds for me it didn't...
  7. Blue and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue and white screen: hello does anyone know how to stop this ? if its a hardware issue is there a way to extract my saved files from the blue trouble shooting screen that has various option ? [IMG]...
  8. White Noise on Video Content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Noise on Video Content: As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content. This sound is even accompanying incoming email messages on Outlook. I have run troubleshooter and restarted my laptop but...
  9. Video clips only come up in black and white.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video clips only come up in black and white.: When I see an image on my laptop, it is in color. When I click on the image to see the video clip, all I get is the clip in black and white. How do I solve this problem?...
  10. Videos in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...