Windows 10: Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer

Discus and support Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]By default, the Videos folder can be seen under ‘This PC’ in Windows 10, but on a few occasions, it somehow gets replaced by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer

Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer User-Shell-Folder-100x100.png
    Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer User-Shell-Folder-150x81.png By default, the Videos folder can be seen under ‘This PC’ in Windows 10, but on a few occasions, it somehow gets replaced by ‘Documents’ folder. As such, you see no Videos folder under ‘This PC’ but duplicated ‘Documents’ folder. [...]

This post Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Videos folder missing from Windows 10 File Explorer - Similar Threads - Videos folder missing

2. Files missing from folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files missing from folder: After I changed the icon of a folder on the desktop, all the files in the folder are missing. Also, all the subfolders in the folder are intact. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-missing-from-folder/6e4fec4d-3999-4826-9b92-2f7c3861b081
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer "Folders" Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 File Explorer "Folders" Missing: The folders in the file explorer (Downloads, Documents, Videos, Pictures, etc) are missing. Those folders were previously located upper to the "Devices and Drives" in the explorer. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/MrGhost23 [link] [comments]...
  4. Missing files from OneDrive in file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files from OneDrive in file explorer: In my Personal one drive that's in file explorer I have a folder that's now empty. I think I can remember moving the folder out and then I put it back in but now it's empty so no idea what's going on. I do know that recycle bin is empty submitted by /u/TheRedDevils12...
  5. File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing

File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing: Hello, I have run across this over and over again after some recent update with windows 10 - not sure what the heck is going on - but it's becoming increasingly annoying that every 5 out of 10 times i restart my computer I run across this. The file names in the File...
  6. File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder

File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder: Hello, File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder than are present under C:\Users\billf How can I fix "This PC" folder? Thanks, Bill Fee...
  7. Folders Missing in Explorer

Folders Missing in Explorer: I opened up file explorer this morning and on my D drive, only my photos folder was visible. Six other folders seem to be missing. I checked a few recent files through excel and word and I could open them up without any problem. In the applications, when I look for a recent...
  8. computer folder/tab missing from file explorer/network

computer folder/tab missing from file explorer/network: After I recently changed router settings, I could not see any of the computers on my local network and now I cannot see the computer folder in file explorer/network. I cannot even see my own computer. My computer can be accessed by another computer on the network. How do I...
  9. Missing folders from the "User's File" folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing folders from the "User's File" folder: This is weird. I've just done a clean install of Win10Pro64 (as I have many times before) and I have something odd happening with the "User's File" folder icon on the desktop (put there from desktop>personalise>themes>desktop-icon-settings). When I open up my user files...
  10. Folders Missing From 'File Explorer' Submenu in Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders Missing From 'File Explorer' Submenu in Start: Hopefully someone can help. I've found repeatedly (across four separate installations) that in Windows 10 the Folders and files I have Pinned in Quick Access disappear from the Submenu in Start after a while (see screenshot). [img] I've tried everything I can think...